Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 09:30
Ignore the haters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa @crownostars
the flip 🤔

is this 23 dec today ?
29th Christmas eve
and this coming saturday the 30th?
10:03 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 01:26
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Santa lives at the North pole…
🤔

flip the switch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 July, 12:07
i heard a while back that christmas comes early sometimes

Not Important @Notimportant
23 July, 10:24
it's to the point i don't even let myself go to a date ...my heart /essence can't take dates anymore. any dayes, we dont even know what the hell fake calendar, day, time we exist on/in...it's all fake. all made up, changed constantly (like leap year added) to confusion & keep many lost.

i have to hold it together & not get any expectations up anymore...FOR ANY DATE

if i hold a date ...it tears apart MY HEART a little more each time. so my solution was to let it go. i watch the posts & keep myself in check, like an outsider looking in & keep emotions in balance.

when something big & i mean a big big big, the biggest thing that could happen, happens....i maybe sitting stunned in reserved mode staring 😑🥴in disbelief😳

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 10:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
love that you wrote this, ty!
it's the same w/ me... more and more dispirited

getting a bit stronger, tougher, and easier now to let it go

BUT i have complete faith (and always have immed'ly since i
stumbled on Q a few yrs ago) that the Trump and Q operation
will help the world be a better place to live and breathe

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 10:08

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 July, 02:09
So I think our Poles move at about 34 miles per year.
I had heard from a scientist that once these Poles merge there will be a Huge Shift or some calling it a Flip, they mentioned huge Earthquakes and Volcanoes Eruptions world wide.
Apparently everyone will feel the shift.
That's a day that everything will change.
When well No one really knows thats God's time only.
Some scientists are mentioning 2023 and some in the year 2025.
But we all have to wait and see. I suppose!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 July, 03:16
POLE FLIP = WATER LEVEL RISES

The call it the great cleansing hope you can all swim. VK was posting about floating islands etc. Do we have to die before we become awake?

This is some scary ass shit. if this does happen then we all need to pray and remember never fear death. Scary times ahead