Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Are "white hats" really an anti-Satanist faction of the Cabal? To what extent is this a war against the Deep State vs an internal power struggle? Are mafias inevitable, and we just have to get rid of the genocidal supermafia? How many of the "resistance" are criminals (just not into kiddie fiddling)? Who really put the Q drops out there and what's their end goal? Given how the public is disinformed and misinformed, what is the role of representative democracy? How do you tame the inevitable authoritarianism needed to keep people alive in the transition from dark to light? Are we destined to have "managed free speech", where some difficult things (that might return us to chaos, or arm dangers) are circumscribed? How meaningful is any analysis if you lack the full (inter-)planetary history as context? What are the levels of understanding in this game? How can you know what the real scope of the "big picture" is? Should I have a nice meringue with my late morning coffee?
06:46 AM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 July, 06:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know you are not into Catholic prophecy, so, hope you don’t mind me sharing this. It seems to fit in with the topic of your post, and I think it’s a fascinating story. As an aside, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is one of my heroes. He is a whistleblower, who is in hiding, due to threats on his life, but, he continues to find ways to communicate truth and love to the World. He may know nothing about Q and the Great Awakening, but, he’s a true Anon at heart. :)

President Trump ‘Will Lead America Back To God’ According to 1983 Prophecy:

https://youtu.be/ZmQOfndQ-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
22 July, 09:45
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Yes I have seen that…..that is truly incredible! I can’t believe from 1983! Another person that amazed me is Kim Clement. He was a pastor and what he has said is still coming to pass! The gift from God these people have of seeing is fabulous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
23 July, 03:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I watched this and it was fascinating. I believe it. Truly remarkable.🙏🏻

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 July, 03:28
To an extent there are still lies happening in this "movie" to wake people up. Most of us know HRC is dead. But they use a fake double of HRC to keep her alive and make false narratives. I understand why they are doing things....but they are all still lies.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 July, 12:01
There are still a lot of gray hats out there. Not to worry. Jesus will take care of that, and in the blink of an eye.

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
22 July, 11:03
What if this cleansing.. is God preparing for the return of His Son, Jesus. One last time to repent and believe.

Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
22 July, 10:21
I think that tribalism isn't inherently bad, but obviously the tribe cannot be in service of Satan, or God won't bless its efforts.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 July, 09:04
I believe that if this was just about humans fighting Satan, then we would have no chance. That said, I believe this is about God taking the world back from Satan, and engaging humans to fight with Him in the battle of good vs. evil. The secret is that “The Plan” is Divinely inspired, and God has already won. It’s Satan who has no chance — he never did. Each of us is being put to the test. Our greatest weapon against Satan is love. God is love (and truth and light). It is Our Creator that fuels the energy, frequencies, and vibrations (think what Nikola Tesla said about the Universe) that await us with the Great Awakening. With God, nothing is impossible, without Him… nothing is possible. In the end, it’s all about faith, hope, and love — especially love.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
22 July, 08:26
Everyone's Good Guy is someone else's Bad Guy. The world we live in is ourselves, furnished w stuff we bring in from outside, but still isolated inside our own perceptions, good & bad. We gather new furniture, see if it fits. If it doesn't we throw it out. Even bad furniture can fit tho, that's the problem. Perception, everything's perception, we fall or fly by it.

Jesus told us to work on clearing out our bad furniture before we try to help someone else clear out theirs. According to Him, we have a LOT of bad furniture to get rid of 1st. Ahh, yes, but which is bad? Study, watch, weigh, balance. ahHAH! Bad furniture hurts you, sometimes more than just you, it hurts others too. Sometimes only others, that's a tricky 1.

Intro to my 1st book:
"Perceptions shape us, just as they shape the world around us, this can be either a blessing or a curse."

Wrote it 30 yrs ago & still agree w that statement. To see yourself truly is to crumble. That's okay. Jesus will pick you up.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 July, 08:13
This is a correct and prudent alignment of where thoughts should be folks. When it is said that "they lied about everything"...it is no understatement remotely. Wait till we all finally become fully informed that even your cultures were mostly inventions...added to along the way in a life span spent of course.
They removed your history, they changed and intentionally confused your languages, they destroyed the old architecture and facade worked over most remaining, fed you a whole load of scientific lies to support the culture/history/timeline lies, and we do not occupy a tiny small realm under this cover with nothing outside of it...I believe we're contained inside a small space in a very much larger realm than our mind can wrap around.
I believe you have even all been the victim of some nefarious higher power trickery that captured and contains your spirit in this flesh bucket in some way we can't comprehend as of yet...the world is not what we thought. Not even remotely.

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
22 July, 12:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Being a dau. of a Baptist minister, I am well aware of the Biblical Concept. Jesus is not coming back to "save us"; we have to save ourselves!! I have recently come across an amazing man...Paul Anthony Wallis. He explains how our translations of The Bible are badly done. The "elohim" of Genesis is NOT the Creator of All; they were a race of higher beings who tinkered with us & made us 'in their image'!! That's why everything is such a mess....we are doing the exact same things as our "creators"!! 😉

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 July, 07:50
ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS. PREPARE. ALL THE SIGNS ARE HERE.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 July, 07:49
Excellent questions! Love your shares. 🥰😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 July, 07:38
t/s 10:46 > 11
nice vibe numbers
It is certainly going to be interesting to see what unfolds... meanwhile enjoy the meringue 😋

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 July, 07:34
CRITICAL THINKING FOR ADANCED STUDENTS! Thank You for Your Clarity and Continued Contributions to the Great Awakening--(Q)uantum (Q)uickening

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
22 July, 07:34
🐸🙏It's all mafia with capital chronism thrown on top like a cherry on a sundae. It depresses the hell out of me. It's so deep. The mafias screw each other and fight it out while the scraps trickle down I suppose, but this is no system to be proud of. I pray when this is over that decency will win out.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 July, 07:28
yeah thats a very blurry line

hence why only 2% will be left

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 July, 07:22
somebody had to say it out loud. but personally I’d skip the meringue

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
22 July, 07:10
it is not easy being a deep thinker does pie come with the méringue?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 July, 10:08
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
😆👏🏼

Steve Murray @Stevie
22 July, 07:03
Go get the meringue and have one for me.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
22 July, 06:59
You should have two pieces 😊
Thank you for your thoughts, writings and photographs. You are such a treasure, in these crazy times. God bless you and keep you safe. 🙏❤️