Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 06:46
Are "white hats" really an anti-Satanist faction of the Cabal? To what extent is this a war against the Deep State vs an internal power struggle? Are mafias inevitable, and we just have to get rid of the genocidal supermafia? How many of the "resistance" are criminals (just not into kiddie fiddling)? Who really put the Q drops out there and what's their end goal? Given how the public is disinformed and misinformed, what is the role of representative democracy? How do you tame the inevitable authoritarianism needed to keep people alive in the transition from dark to light? Are we destined to have "managed free speech", where some difficult things (that might return us to chaos, or arm dangers) are circumscribed? How meaningful is any analysis if you lack the full (inter-)planetary history as context? What are the levels of understanding in this game? How can you know what the real scope of the "big picture" is? Should I have a nice meringue with my late morning coffee?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 July, 08:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is a correct and prudent alignment of where thoughts should be folks. When it is said that "they lied about everything"...it is no understatement remotely. Wait till we all finally become fully informed that even your cultures were mostly inventions...added to along the way in a life span spent of course.
They removed your history, they changed and intentionally confused your languages, they destroyed the old architecture and facade worked over most remaining, fed you a whole load of scientific lies to support the culture/history/timeline lies, and we do not occupy a tiny small realm under this cover with nothing outside of it...I believe we're contained inside a small space in a very much larger realm than our mind can wrap around.
I believe you have even all been the victim of some nefarious higher power trickery that captured and contains your spirit in this flesh bucket in some way we can't comprehend as of yet...the world is not what we thought. Not even remotely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
Being a dau. of a Baptist minister, I am well aware of the Biblical Concept. Jesus is not coming back to "save us"; we have to save ourselves!! I have recently come across an amazing man...Paul Anthony Wallis. He explains how our translations of The Bible are badly done. The "elohim" of Genesis is NOT the Creator of All; they were a race of higher beings who tinkered with us & made us 'in their image'!! That's why everything is such a mess....we are doing the exact same things as our "creators"!! 😉
12:13 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FoxieGrandma1 in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 06:26
In response Loxie Lou Davie to her Publication
😨 Jesus is our "Savior". He ALREADY saved us on Calvary.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 July, 01:02
In response Loxie Lou Davie to her Publication
...actually a former minister myself! I came to conclusions that I have after genuine study. I have 4 versions of the bible at arms reach usually throughout the day mixed with law and commerce books!