Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 06:46
Are "white hats" really an anti-Satanist faction of the Cabal? To what extent is this a war against the Deep State vs an internal power struggle? Are mafias inevitable, and we just have to get rid of the genocidal supermafia? How many of the "resistance" are criminals (just not into kiddie fiddling)? Who really put the Q drops out there and what's their end goal? Given how the public is disinformed and misinformed, what is the role of representative democracy? How do you tame the inevitable authoritarianism needed to keep people alive in the transition from dark to light? Are we destined to have "managed free speech", where some difficult things (that might return us to chaos, or arm dangers) are circumscribed? How meaningful is any analysis if you lack the full (inter-)planetary history as context? What are the levels of understanding in this game? How can you know what the real scope of the "big picture" is? Should I have a nice meringue with my late morning coffee?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 July, 06:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know you are not into Catholic prophecy, so, hope you donโ€™t mind me sharing this. It seems to fit in with the topic of your post, and I think itโ€™s a fascinating story. As an aside, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is one of my heroes. He is a whistleblower, who is in hiding, due to threats on his life, but, he continues to find ways to communicate truth and love to the World. He may know nothing about Q and the Great Awakening, but, heโ€™s a true Anon at heart. :)

President Trump โ€˜Will Lead America Back To Godโ€™ According to 1983 Prophecy:

https://youtu.be/ZmQOfndQ-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
I watched this and it was fascinating. I believe it. Truly remarkable.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
03:03 PM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phoenix75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phoenix75 Verum. Forma., click on at the bottom under it