Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Hands down the most underrated person in our movement is @martingeddes . I stumbled upon Martin back in early 2020 on TW & I've been a fan ever since. Why? In case you don't know... He's REAL. That's him in the pic & him speaking in interviews. I know there are tons of Anons who need to remain Anons but he has put himself out there completely bare to help us all navigate these insane times. We know so much about him. Where he went to university, his personal life & family, his financial situation, his personal interests, etc. He's an open book & in today's environment that makes him a WARRIOR & a veritable bad ass. He is an eloquent but precise writer, a compelling photographer, a deeply introspective thinker & sharer of all his knowledge. He puts everything out there for free. TO HELP US ALL. When this is all over he will be forever written about & touted for his superior insight during the darkest of times. Bless you Martin for your selflessness.
@martingeddes " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @martin ...
11:13 AM - Jul 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
vic gauchi @Vicg
31 July, 02:03
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I have met Martin on several occasions and he is the real deal helps a lot of people, a for real Warrior

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
22 July, 02:02
your words are so heartfelt and true.. he is a great helper and so much more...GB u n yours...hugs from Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 July, 02:00
We appreciate you @martingeddes 💚

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
22 July, 01:56
He touches the heart. He says so much with so little words. What a great talent. I love him. 💝

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 July, 01:21
Martin is a warrior child of God! ✨

American Girl @Americangirl
22 July, 01:19
hes a great man

veni vidi11 @venividi11
21 July, 08:56
Couldn't agree more!!!!! When this is all over I want coffee table books with his photographs and assorted posts and articles! So much insight! Such beautiful reflections on this process we are experiencing! An illustrated diary of the Great Awakening....Thank you, Martin!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 July, 08:37
I don't know about underrated he seems to be very treasured, cherished and appreciated here.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 July, 06:36
Get on his Substack list, and contribute if you can.
He is an inter-National Treasure, whatever country you're in.

https://newsletter.marting...

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
21 July, 06:29
Agree completely.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 July, 04:51
Martin, I said it the other day and I'm gonna say it again... You, my Fren, are LOVED!💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 04:43
Nana has followed @martingeddes since the early days on twit wit!
I was first drawn to his wonderful eye in photography and his amazing writing abilities.

He is one awesome Patriot for sure!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 July, 04:43
Martin is the energizer anon. They keep kicking and he keeps ticking.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 July, 03:21

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 July, 02:25
Icould not have said it better… he is such a treasure and a blessing❣️🙌

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
21 July, 01:48
I am very proud that he used to follow me back on Twitter:

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 July, 02:04
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
That was a badge of honor for myself as well. ♥️

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 July, 01:35
Concur 💯 by the replies perhaps not so underated, for rating, as we know, is not determined by the number of followers.
Martin is all that you said. The Gentleman Warrior, artist, insightful and unbridled selfless compassion for humanity.
I have greatly appreciated his personal replies as well.
We are a diverse yet so energetically connected host of Gods creation.
Thank you, Anons.
Thank you, God.
Joshua

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
21 July, 01:25
Martin Geddes is a HERO and highly appreciated by Anons...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
21 July, 01:22
😎👍🏻🇺🇸

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 July, 01:20
Thank you for sharing Missy 😁👍

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
21 July, 01:12
Couldn't agree more!! Thank you @martingeddes
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
21 July, 01:12
Couldn't agree more!! Thank you @martingeddes
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 July, 12:45
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Love Life @FullwithHope
21 July, 12:36
Yes. 👍

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 July, 12:31
😍

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 July, 12:23
Well said, and I totally agree.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 July, 12:22
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That last one might lead people astray! 😜

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 July, 11:57
💯Absolutely agree!

Richie Richard @Richie
21 July, 11:46
Such beautiful and complete insight to Mr. Geddes. You are right.

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts