Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 July, 11:13
Hands down the most underrated person in our movement is @martingeddes . I stumbled upon Martin back in early 2020 on TW & I've been a fan ever since. Why? In case you don't know... He's REAL. That's him in the pic & him speaking in interviews. I know there are tons of Anons who need to remain Anons but he has put himself out there completely bare to help us all navigate these insane times. We know so much about him. Where he went to university, his personal life & family, his financial situation, his personal interests, etc. He's an open book & in today's environment that makes him a WARRIOR & a veritable bad ass. He is an eloquent but precise writer, a compelling photographer, a deeply introspective thinker & sharer of all his knowledge. He puts everything out there for free. TO HELP US ALL. When this is all over he will be forever written about & touted for his superior insight during the darkest of times. Bless you Martin for your selflessness.
@martingeddes " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @martin ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Martin, I said it the other day and I'm gonna say it again... You, my Fren, are LOVED!💗
04:51 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it