Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 July, 07:58
A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 July, 01:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
I am greatly wondering how all of this πŸ€” can happen with the Great Tribulation sitting on our doorstep, but I truly know that God Wins!

I want to have a bee 🐝 farm, a community herb garden, and a medbed health center.

GOD BLESS
10:09 AM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply
Camille 317 @Camille
11 January, 09:10
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
My guess is this is Babylon falling and sets up a false peace. First half of tribulation. I'm in the pre-wrath rapture camp.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 01:12
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
That would be a dream come true. Everything organic, no chemicals, natural.