Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 July, 07:58
A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
XRP is only .35 cents and has the potential to go up to and beyond $10,000+ . This gives anyone opportunity to invest in something that has huge potential. Luckily there are a lot of good hearted people who have invested who are looking forward to investing into and helping others. This isnt about just having money, its about building dreams and helping humanity. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
12:46 AM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
21 July, 03:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
still the same song... Money...
so you will have a lot, a lot of money... and what's next?
will he buy a soul with them?
God's plan has nothing to do with money...
God's plan is good...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
03 February, 01:00
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
👏✅Yes, He does. He cannot judge the💗of man fairly, - without even playing field.

This will be a "coin" test so-to-speak. Everyone always says that "Only if I had it to give & help, I so would!" Now, this will be their chance to either hoard/bury it, become worldly chasing after the #BRAVOTV Housewife Lifestyle (going the wrong way - these will be deceived yet again) & lastly, it will show the true-pure-hearted Humanitarians helping,💖giving back to the world, the people, truly without hesitation.

I gave up the world to do this full time 18 yrs ago, talk about penniless? I used to have a PORTFOLIO, but now, I have my saved coins, that is all. I'll miss out on it too.

I did buy a #ZimNote a few years ago, they say those are iffy too, so hey, 🙏 they'll be a surprise!

A level of this Quantum Banking runs along side your matters-of-the-heart exposing true status. He knows via your essence. It will be HIM👉💰distributing into these accts, it'll be🔜✅💯❗❗

1=Earthly🌈1=Heavenly🎁👏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 July, 01:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

English Viking @Artist_
21 July, 06:48
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
this is what I've saying, I've been doing my humanitarian'thong' so long I'm now on the verge of struggling myself & can't help anyone when I need to be REALLY helping, this had been going on far to long in my opinion, & the jab thing, the truth it should never have got ad far ad the children being given it. But I'm here for the children mostly to relearn their tiny minds & support them

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 01:22
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
YOu can start with 20 bucks. XRP is 41 cents right now. So that would give you abt 48 tokens. That is a start. At 10000 dollars a token you cannot afford to not do this!! Forfeit buying coffees out, take lunch to work. Sell some stuff on FB marketplace you haven't used in awhile. Buy on Uphold. Don't wait.