Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 July, 07:58
A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 July, 01:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
21 July, 10:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am greatly wondering how all of this 🤔 can happen with the Great Tribulation sitting on our doorstep, but I truly know that God Wins!

I want to have a bee 🐝 farm, a community herb garden, and a medbed health center.

GOD BLESS

Camille 317 @Camille
My guess is this is Babylon falling and sets up a false peace. First half of tribulation. I'm in the pre-wrath rapture camp.
09:10 AM - Jan 11, 2024
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Camille in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Camille 317, click on at the bottom under it