Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What's wrong with academia and how can it be fixed? https://www.martingeddes.c...
07:06 AM - Jul 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 July, 08:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Dang. You're not just great with your word smithing, but prolific too.
Thanks for blessing us with your good works.
A pleasure seeing a master at work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 July, 01:09
Very well said and insightful. You hit the nail on the head. Too bad academia will never agree with this. My opinion is they would go down in flames before admitting that all their intellectual posturing is BS.. Thank you for sharing..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 July, 10:25
#1 ABOLISH THE ENTIRE 'EDUCATION' SYSTEM

Instead of trying to stuff children with dusty information
LISTEN to the children
THEY are the teachers
because THEY ARE most recently from the Cosmos
with the LATEST Divine INTEL.

Babies are BRILLIANT & would become more so
without deep state Rockefeller stupid-fying.

Instead of yanking a child away from what they LOVE to do
which is likely what they were SENT HERE to do
& force them to do an unexceptional something else,
permit the child to play
with a Chemistry set
a musical instrument
compute numbers beyond your comprehension
design buildings & cities & Space stations
even if they are only 2 or 3 or 4 years old πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 09:20
@doqholliday has a plan.
It appears to be a complete redo!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 July, 08:26
Martin you are so articulate! Yes, schools should be places we seek the truth and not places of indoctrination. WWG1WGA WW

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 July, 08:25
Throw out the propagandists' text books full of lies, manipulation and fakery and take control of the curriculum by teaching the truth.. βš–οΈ

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
21 July, 08:21
I didn't know that. Our family use to live in Rose Hill. My dad took sabbatical and we lived there in 1974-75. I went to Peers Littlemore school, while my dad worked with other Maths geniuses at the University.

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
21 July, 08:19
It can't. I was a professor. It is not about education. It is a money making operation with indoctrination as a side perk.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
21 July, 08:03
#1 Make sure kids do not return to the classroom this fall.

why do we keep sending then back to indoctrination school?