Kim Runner @kimrunner
So was the plan always for Biden to be the catalyst to wake up the normies or is there more?
09:42 PM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 July, 05:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bri e.. @Nojustno2
20 July, 11:19
there’s more. when bidAn gets the 25th and VP harris chooses Killary as her VP. Thats when the red pilling really begins.

just a theory of course

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
20 July, 10:58
there is always,

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
20 July, 10:56
If you think PedoJoe is waking people up, wait'll you get a load of preezydent Kamala Harris.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
20 July, 10:55
Fall guy.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 July, 10:12
there has to be more... if this is Biblical then i think normies/people will have to come to some kind of internal crossroads moment. those of us who resisted the vax amd paid the social, work, family or other lingering price met it a while ago as well as all the research we’ve been doing for years. since they will have an accelerated “moment” and series of challenges, i think the Biden catalyst is just priming the pump.

Green 8700 @Green8700
20 July, 10:10
Welllll, Definitely more to come. But it’s gotten so ridiculous it’s almost funny “at least for me” and the never Trumpers i work with Are getting really quiet. what hurts is watching all the people that are struggling so horribly. I just pray that it’s over soon. You just do what you can to help others But even I’m starting to Worry about heating the house this winter, credit card debt etc..I just thank God every day I have my health, job, And AU To keep me sane. but I really have to fight back a smile when I hear the Normies vent.🇺🇸🙏❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 July, 10:04
Gotta be more. Biden is like Marijuana "The Gateway Drug"🤣

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
20 July, 10:01
but wait… there’s more!

Red Edge @Rededge
20 July, 09:58
absolutely

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
20 July, 09:56
I think so and I have a sneaky suspicion that we are going to be shocked at the big reveal about a bunch of people and who they really are. Good versus bad, I'm thinking mirror on quite a few!

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
20 July, 09:49

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
20 July, 10:08
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Now wouldn't that make things interesting

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
20 July, 09:49
It seems that way.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 July, 09:47
Have a feeling the shit hasn't hit the fan yet, God help us.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 July, 09:47
Dear Senator Biden:
You are a traitor.
- John F. Kennedy Jr.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 July, 09:46
i dont think that information is accessible.....its not something that would leak

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 July, 09:51
In response reaper myer to his Publication
well of course not...just trying to see what everyone thinks about what's going on now.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
20 July, 09:45
so many are still locked in on D vs R. ‘We’ are winning says the Rs.
Definitely more coming to blow the doors off ‘just another election’

riverlass flow @riverlass
20 July, 09:43
I am betting there is LOTS more