Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
My 13 year old son with Autism has been doing therapeutic horseback riding lessons for the past year. It’s one of the few times we see smiles, connection & engagement from him.

But today, the lady who owns the facility (and has a 22 year old son with Autism & seizures) looked at me after class and said, “I truly think God is going to heal our kids. I’ve been praying and I just feel it.” I smiled back, gave her a hug and said I agree. Something magical is coming for our kiddos🙏🏻
09:56 PM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 July, 05:37
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Look into this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 July, 05:32
thats exactly what i envision for the future…healthy children playing safely, freely and without worries that something evil lurks around the corner threatening their innocence. Please let it be Father🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
20 July, 11:40
Autism has touched so many families. i pray for the children to get the life to live they deserve. We have all been beaten down from within. Quality of family time destroyed by needing both parents to work just to keep a decent roof over our heads. Food industry gave us autoimmune diseases, medicine just keeps us sick enough to give illusion we winning medical battle. lawyers come in to save the day when you been compromised of evil cycle to give you a few sheckles to your family left holding the bag of financial and emotional ruin. Typing this has me enraged 😔

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 July, 09:51
This keeps popping up, in my feed. I personally know nothing about it...just thought I would share.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 July, 09:26
faith.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 July, 09:12
God Bless him!! I believe this too.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 July, 08:55
I totally believe some animals are angels working for God, and kids have such an affinity with them.

Seperately, please resesrch Ivermectin and autism. I’ve seen some amazing study results. Bless. 🙏🏻❤️

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
20 July, 08:43
Beauty Full!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
20 July, 08:30
🙏🧡

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 July, 08:27
I would love to do this for the kids and the veterans with PTSD with our horses!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
20 July, 08:12
This is my prayer and the prayer of many others. I pray God heals all the children (that includes the adults as well). May it be so. ❤️

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
20 July, 07:37
Yes! Miracles are our birthright.
God Bless you and our special children.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 July, 07:08
amazing! sending prayers of healing light and peace!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
20 July, 06:34
Pull out the aluminum that was injected into him, and then re evaluate, use "Metal X" , by Kroeger Herbs, you could do a follow up using "Chem X" , these are only herbal combos , but they are effective. You want you child back? Try it, you got nothing to lose, they arent even expensive.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
20 July, 06:34
My son is almost fully recovered from autism, we found a cure that is working for many families. Its not expensive but it does take lots of patience, and the results are amazing! Its like homeopathics but very specific. CEASE therapy, we see www.drlachman.com but there are lots of doctors who are using this protocol now.Sending prayers, maybe this is the answer for you guys too. My friend’s son was non verbal and bashing his little gead on the wall, he is a little professor now. He goes on and on about all kinds of topics, so cute and smart! We use the same doctor. My son wouldn’t make eye contact or say anything original, now hes making up songs and telling me stories! CEASE has been a miracle for both of our fanilies.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
20 July, 06:35
In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Gray 359 @Gray359
20 July, 06:03
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 July, 05:57
❤️❤️❤️ agree🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
20 July, 04:44
God Told me…

The autistic kids will change the World thru their healing

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
20 July, 08:14
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
If you were to ask me, I would say they already have. ❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 July, 03:15
Thank you Lord, this is beautiful and what its all about. Simply encouraging thank you for sharing

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
20 July, 03:10
Love this. One of my twins is Autistic. 💙 Hoping the suramin trials go well and people will be able to give it a try.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 03:08
Numbers 6:24-26 for you and your son 🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 July, 02:44
❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 July, 02:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 July, 12:38
😭❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 12:36
Nana's understanding as a footnote is that the aura around horses the actual energy fields around them is so strong it probably instantly raises their frequency.
Prayers for your children and all others to be healed soon🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 July, 02:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I used to have a horses, a friend of mine with an austostic child used to bring him over to help, i taught him to ride and took him on trail rides. He loved being in the crew. He loved to brush them and talk to them...he was non verbal most other times

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 July, 12:24
It might be Ivermectin. There are some parents on Dirt Road Discussion TG Channel who have seen some improvement in their Austistic kids with the use of Ivermectin. It might be worth checking out. I believe he will have a live chst tomorrow evening. God Bless and I pray for healing for both your sons and every other parent who is dealing with this issue.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 July, 02:57
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
What do you mean it's the Ivermectin? You think the horse is spitting in the kids mouth or something?

Animal therapy with horses, dolphins, dogs etc. is often used with people with mental illness and developmental disorders among others. Especially kids.

It has also been in use for at least 2,000 years longer than we've known about Ivermectin.

It is one of the OG natural therapies you're dragging into the dirt here.

Before making assertions like that you should consider better understanding the things you talk about.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
20 July, 12:29
i have my 9 yr old son on dr. nemechecks protocol for 2 yrs now, has helped him tremendously but ive read testimonials from jim humbles mms recovery book n parents r saying their kids have been cured. so i ordered his book n will be trying his protocol. my son has to drink olive oil n he doesnt like it. i tell him that one day he wont have to drink it cuz they will give us the cure. he doesnt know what autism is but i tell him he needs this stuff to help his head get better. he understands that because he remembers having headaches all the time, b4 he started nemecheck protocol.🙏praying for the cures to come out soon for all our kids❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 July, 12:15
Instant tears, happy ones! I believe this too❤️I once heard a pshychic on a talk show say that healing our kids on the spectrum would be done with some sort of frequencies!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 12:04
Thank you for giving me this nudge, I have been thinking about taking my son (soon to be 13, with Autism) to horse riding therapy but wasnt sure how he might benefit from it. His engagement with our dogs has developed and become beautiful to watch.