UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I say do what must be done to wake them up and do it quickly.
Why must so many others who have been awake for years suffer
due to the apathy of the sleeping sheep.
10:37 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
20 July, 03:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Real question, are we waiting on God or is God waiting on us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 July, 02:47
I KEEP THIS IN MIND WOULD THE DEVIL SELL OUT HIS CRONY'S JUST TO GAIN THE TRUST OF THE WHOLE WORLD? HE WAS A BEARER OF LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC THIS MOVEMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY IF YOU KNOW GODS WORD HIDE IT IN YOUR HEART BY KNOWING HIM EXCEPTING THE HOLY SPIRIT IT WILL BRING WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND MAKES IT EASIER TO SEE HIS PLAN AND HIS WILL AND THE SACHEMS OF THE DEVIL HE COULD TURN THIS NATION COMPLETELY AROUND HE DOESNT NEED US TO DO THAT BUT WE NEED TO REPENT BEFORE HE CAN HEAL THE LAND OR BE READY FOR HIS RETURN THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE NEVER GONA WAKE UP.. WHATS THE HOLD UP ON THIS PLAN IDK IS THE PLAN OF GOD OR MAN? QUESTION EVERYTHING AND DOES THESE THINGS BEING HELD UP LINE UP WITH HIS WORD. HE SAID SOME WILL BE DECEIVED..

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
20 July, 12:28
I agree. I try to tell people what’s going on and they don’t want to hear it. Just because you don’t want to hear it, it doesn’t mean it’s going away. Quite the opposite.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 July, 12:22
Absolutely. OUR VOICE needs to be heard LOUDLY at this point by T...the "alliance"...........ANYONE involved in this plan. ENOUGH. IS. ENOUGH. NOW. Not tomorrow - not next week or next month but NOW. Too many I know are falling off - losing faith - one even recently died - ALL AVOIDABLE. We are NOT to be sacrificed so the "normies" can MAYBE some day awaken. NO NO NO NO NO and NO.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:42
Absolutely 💯