UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
I don't think they can wake up at this point until fake news is gone without three bay of pigs. A lot are still in denial about COVID. I've been trying hard. Telling them Biden is an actor, was a pedophile the whole election and about January 6th That the vax is.. Well, all about the vax. Talked about sex trafficking, BlackRock, WEF, and the KZ mafia. Showed them it was all happening in their own backyard. Prayed.
11:57 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 12:17
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I agree. At this point its going to take much more. It's going to have to get real uncomfortable for more. Some hard truths are gonna have to pounded into many more heads but The MSM must fall and real evidence produced for the public to see and feel. Unfortunately, the enemy isn't going to lay down. 20-30% will never wake up even if you show them all the proof and evidence, Most have been too comfortable and lied to for too long and lulled to sleep.

This explains alot. We have gone much further into abyss since then came out. Thank God for Q, Anons, Patriots and Trump for starting the reversal process but there is much more work to do.

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
20 July, 08:37
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
⬆️ Exactly.