Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 06:55
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Dont make me flex... :)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 July, 07:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'll need something a little bigger but this could easily be hidden.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
19 July, 05:22
Awesome pew pew, my edc.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 July, 01:36
Thanks, I'll look into it. I have a few weapons, and I thought the .22 Sig was good, but heard Juan say it's not effective. I do have the AK though.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 July, 11:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I love mine! Love the weight and grip. XL Tho!