Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:15
Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
19 July, 12:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
serious Q: can someone direct me to the best place to purchase ivermectin and how much you take etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
The horse paste Ivermectin is the purest form. ANY BRAND PASTE MARKED 1.87% Ivermectin IS fine. You can buy it at Tractor Supply or other farm type stores or order it online at vet supply stores. A pencil eraser size dab twice a day is the average dosage. You should also drink plenty of water with some lemon juice to make your body acidiic. Some people expeeience herxing which can manifest in mny different forms. Just ride it out and drink the lemon water. Many experience a googly or funny lights i. eyes first thing in the morning. Goes away. I put mine in empty gelatin capsules so I don’t have to taste it. If you can get on Telegram join the Dirt Road Discussion channel and look thru the stuff there. Danny also had live chats wednesfays and Sunday evenings.
01:39 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
19 July, 12:02
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
It’s a reminder that if some folks still living with or working in close proximity of those jabbed need to be on a natural detox regime, including “grounding” outside. Also, all of us, from the air, water and polluted foods, years past jabs... we were not aware of🙏🏻❤️chewing pumpkin seeds also acts like iver...

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 July, 09:42
I am currently sick and this is my third time sick this year. Each episode lasts weeks. Each time I have taken IVM but only a pea size in a gel cap. I heard somewhere that some vitamin should be taken when you take IVM to protect your liver? Any idea what that might be? Also I just take the initial dose... now I'm thinking that isn't enough.

I can't get on telegram.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 July, 07:56
Horse paste protocol and lemon water recipe from Dirt road discussion on TG
2 pics
Tractor supply carries ivermectin

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 July, 09:45
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
So you take IVM for multiple days? This may explain why I have been constantly sick this year.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 July, 10:48
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Perfect! We should look for more of Danny’s charts that can be posted here for those not on TG.