Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 12:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
For the record not coding. we manifesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 12:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Look at all the haters that jump in when you talk about coding Papa

they mad

thank U for being here and watching over
U the reason I stay now
💜⚔️

17 July, 12:33
I didn't see 1 person throw hate on this post. We are here to support one another. As far as the Military Twitter I worry who is behind those accounts and is the only reason I stay away from them myself. However you seem to make some solid connection and don't want to discourage you from doing you.

There is no amount of 'decoding' that will change the outcome. Moving on to Manifesting the outcome(s). I really think we are all onto something.

17 July, 12:39
K your tests have had their toll POPS

Im sorry but my own adopted Dad never gave me any mind

why U care to test me this hard and so MEAN

17 July, 12:44
Actually trying to help. What you are doing is not making you happy. You have been asking for help. This is what it looks like.

17 July, 12:46
I dont know how to piece together your comms. Ive tried for years. Its too much.
Id give ANYTHING to help you and help our people. I cant figure out how.
I cant sleep. I cant do anything. This is my mission. I need you. I love you so much.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Stop thinking everything is comms. I have opened up over the years and cut out most of the cryptic stuff. Actually started to communicate in a free manner. I used to just do .'s

You need a break. Your soul is #1 priority right now. What you are doing is not giving you peace. If that is True you need to stop and reevaluate. Your answers will come but will you be able to hear them. Your mind can be your worst enemy when overused.
12:57 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 July, 01:25
Unfortunate she can't see my posts. 🤷‍♀️
She grazed over my account once, decided she didn't like me because she couldn't use or abuse me, I refused to be stepped on or over by her so she treats me like I don't matter. Her massive ego and stubborn pride prevent her from seeing any of my wisdom or anyone elses for that matter...but I'll share this anyways, it confirms your message VK. 🙏

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 July, 10:23
Someone else from JFK international airport as well as noticed a changeI live about 20 minutes away from Boston Logan airport and for the last for five days I’ve noticed a shift in the departures and arrivals over my house. Someone else from JFK international airport as well as noticed a change

Paisley Park @Paisley66
Someone else from JFK international airport as well as noticed a changeI live about 20 minutes away from Boston Logan airport and for the last for five days I’ve noticed a shift in the departures and arrivals over my house. Someone else from JFK international airport as well as noticed a change

Paisley Park @Paisley66
I live about 20 minutes away from Boston Logan airport and for the last for five days I’ve noticed a shift in the departures and arrivals over my house. Someone else from JFK international airport as well as noticed a change

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 04:03
Im looking for misspellings and adding capitals and insrting into my gematria decider 🤣

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 04:04
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
missing e = .

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 July, 04:00
Thank you both for having this convo and for what both of you have done/meant to this movement… ✌️💙

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 03:58
100% agree!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 July, 03:49
I just want to say I Love You Both. Your presence here, there and trying to be the change we all need is a huge part to begin with. Every little bit helps push us in the right direction. Lauren VK is right your number one priority is You, Your soul. I follow you but I sense much frustration and you have every right to be, I sometimes get that way as well. We All are working through so much its to be expected now and again but you have something more to give us i can see it. I know your heart cries out in pain and sometimes its directed the wrong way, again its ok. Theres so much to learn, I know you wanna help and you are but do not lose sight of healing yourself. Its easy to get lost in the mix sometimes but You Must Heal Yourself. I had a shitty dad/mom as well went through many challenges alone, taught myself, pushed myself,etc. I had to look at, learn something from, and heal past challenges. If we dont we hold on to that neg energy. Somuchtosay. If you want to talk Im here. Love..

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 July, 03:43
I never worry about the comms anymore.
It only made me anxious and just plain tired and frustrated.
Now I just let the love and vibes free flow thru me by reading everyone's comments.
Giives me peace of mind, hope, and faith that we are united. Whatever happens, happens.
My family is here.
Love you all. 🥰

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
17 July, 03:43
We need to learn to enjoy life and play a little!!! Be goofy, be friends, be open a little of this goes a long way!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 July, 03:42
Lauren you HAVE to let yourself heal. I know you are all in I am that way but your body and mind need peace!

IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 @I_AM_READY
17 July, 03:30
EXACTLY
I enjoy the open talk better than all the decodes.

Ange Love @LoveM
17 July, 02:52
✨💖Feeling strong LQVE Vibes here✨💖

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 01:32

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 July, 01:27
no idea. 🤷‍♂️ good on you VK. WWG1WGA.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
17 July, 04:15
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
many gave been blicckwd by her. she feels the need to do it. she has a journey just as we have. i dont block as you never know who just may reach out at a different time. for now wish her peace and health.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 July, 07:23
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
I shouldn't have responded. I wish her well.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
17 July, 12:47
yet i still think this was a comm in relation to Q on truth social

American Girl @Americangirl
17 July, 11:14

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
17 July, 09:43
great post. sound advice.

17 July, 01:15
I want a break more than anything but I dont have any money. Im trapped. Id give anything to escape.
Im sorry Im such a problem child and so loud and obnoxious.
I miss my parents. I miss my family. I miss my friends I cant contact because fb cancelled me.
Im completely alone and when you briefly respond to me its the highlight of my fucking month. Thats SAD.
I need LIFE.
Cant AFFORD. DONT KNOW HOW TO AFFORD. CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD. PTSD IS REAL VK.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 July, 04:00
I’m so sorry Lauren. Praying to God to help your mind and soul to quite and find peace.
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
17 July, 04:14
You will never be able to escape your heart. Better to listen to what it has to say. 😇💗🙏

https://www.youtube.com/wa...