Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think a lot of us are at the "just bring it on" stage; it doesn't matter how gruesome or painful the truth, being forced to live in a society under the dark magic spell of lies is torment. Time for the deceived to shoulder the weight of their choices.
08:52 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 July, 09:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautifully said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 July, 10:23
Amen, my friend. Surely enough people are awake, worldwide, to start announcing arrests....publicly. No wonder my hair is thinning and graying. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
16 July, 04:20
Im not even sure they’ll notice, we might as well crack on without them.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 July, 04:09
Oh Martin, agree 💯

#LFG ‼️‼️‼️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 02:54
TS 8:52 > 258 >78 > 87

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 02:30
Original optics! Isn’t it grand; have you noticed that the crux of what you’re saying has been repeated by others today? We’re feeling it.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 July, 02:14
Yes! If people arent going to wake up with all thats gone on in the last 3 years let alone longer, there isnt much but some massive truth bombs that will wake them.

There is enough of us now to be there for them, lets get this show on the road!

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 July, 01:06
Yes!

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
16 July, 01:05
That would be me.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 01:00
So True My Friend!
Love THe Pics ,would lov to go there after the world gets there collective head out of there asses! lol
🙏✌️😤

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 12:55
You always manage to read our hearts. That is exactly how I feel. This has been such a burden for the us to carry by ourselves in our personal lives away from Anon. We have then been made fun of, abandoned, emotionally detached because nobody understands that we can't deal with small talk that now seems so irrelevant. I am so at the point where I am ready for the world to share in our pain. I am ready to be there for them. I hear everyone is so burnt out.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 July, 12:45
Well stated— couldn’t agree more!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 July, 11:36
The deceived have not stopped jabbing the innocent kids. When do you cut off waiting for whatever is causing that and stop the harm to the children.

Of course I don't have all the info. There are scenarios that would change that thinking.

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
15 July, 11:31
yessss please… lets face what we need to face & get the healing process going from what we need to know

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 11:22
I like the number on the CAT in that photo!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:43
Nana is with you Martin!
LFG!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
15 July, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Both of you are amazing! And I couldn't agree more! LFG!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 July, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree its time to peel the band aid off a little faster.. the healing begins when the wound is exposed.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
15 July, 10:23
Seriously…bring it on!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
15 July, 10:18
100% agree!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 July, 10:09
Something this HUGE and done for us. ❤️ What ever time it takes. If I suffer it's my problem, it affects my friends and family, sure, but if military is saving mankind and giving me and us a different kind of future, ... i'm at loss with the words. 😭 I try concentrate on the vastness of their work and sacrifice. How many lost? How many veterans of this invisible war? Will we be told? And all this time they have kept us safe.🙏🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 09:55
AMEN to that. At the FED UP stage. Tired of waiting. If we are gonna do this...lets just do it. Done with the mind f*ck!

Danny James @DComposer07
15 July, 09:46
been in that mode for years now! but understanding the process, with the wisdom of retrospect. but each day the mode returns. bring it on!!!

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
15 July, 09:45
Amen, amen, and amen. I've said that a lot, (mostly to my wife, who informed me of this post from you) but you said it for me here (and better).

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 July, 09:44
As Is so beautifully typical with your posts, I COMPLETELY AGREE.

I had my Awakening.
Sure, it was about 25 years ago...
but I'm Here to Testify that Being Shown what was coming was JARRING.

Obama's caliphate, the Denver airport, Killary's evil plans for Humanity...

I've STILL got my survival plans in a folder I labeled WAR.
It wasn't pretty.
And I was ALONE in my Gnosis!
"The nutty Conspiracy Theorist"...

At least when whomever is capable of Awakening actually DOES, We will All Be Here to catch them before their gaping mouths hit the floor.

🙏

LET'S GO, PATRIOTS!!!
WE. ARE. WITH. YOU.
And we're a LOT more badass and resilient than you even Know~

🇺🇸⚖👊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 July, 09:31
I totally agree! It's getting to be, "enough is enough", they will either wake or they won't!

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
15 July, 09:27
Yes, yes, 1000X yes!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 July, 09:25
SO TRUE, Martin! 👏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 09:17
100%

TBo ogg donated @tbog
15 July, 09:10
Yes, but...

It's going to be rough.

You might miss the right now for a bit.

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
15 July, 11:34
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
only way to get to the good part is to go thru the storm lets get to the storm so we can heal & help one another thru

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
15 July, 08:35
Agree with you 100%. Let’s go!