Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
18 July, 05:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Where can I purchase some safely?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 July, 08:17
yup, helped me 20 years ago! Mother nature is INCREDIBLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 02:20
My husband is caring for an old horse that was abused/neglected for years, really rough shape. This profound relationship is showing him who he is, opening his heart in miraculous ways. Like a mother with a newborn, nursing day and night, week after week, after months... conscious loving sacrifice teaches us who we really are. Horses are incredible, wise, knowing, patient, loving. So much to learn from/with them.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
15 July, 11:58
Q 745
Find the link.
Look around.
What does it signify?
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My vape chemical post 3:49 PM 7/12
This post 7:45 AM 7/16
Time Diff 3 D 3 H 54 M

Q 3354
Just because the 'public' is unaware of something, does not mean 'nothing' is happening.
MUELLER hearing a tactic meant to delay (H) report?
(H) report release necessary prior to [C]omey release?
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening (WH, ABCs, State, Foreign, ……)
Post D comes many I's.
When BLACKMAIL no longer holds due to LOSS OF SENIOR LEVEL KEY GOV POSITIONS AND 11th HOUR TESTIMONY…………those previously protected become prey.
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.
GOD WINS.
Q

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
15 July, 11:16
Been microdosing for a week now after encouragment from you and other Anons. Have never felt so good!! Much more clear mind, has helped me with migraines, much more energy, and happier mindset! Can’t wait to see more transformation. Also microdosing my husband, oldest daughter who both struggle with depression, and son who has been in psychosis. Wish there was enough room to tell the entire story of my experience with my son in 1000 letters the past 3 months. He is a 22 year old vaxxed liberal but in his psychosis he has talked about soooo much stuff we have learned here and been warned about here in regards to the government controlling peoples brains and spiritual awakenings. It has been bizarre to say the least. I am watching him closely with microdosing praying it helps. I do not want him on anti-psychotics even though his liberal friends keep pushing that as his “cure.” I have looked at this experience my family is going thru with him as our wakep call or soul training. We will wi

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 July, 01:59
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Same with my son....actions on not how he was raised

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 July, 08:32
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Kimberly, can I DM you? I've had so many people tell me that I should microdose, and I just pushed them off. Been trying to slowly get off of 20 yrs of antianxiety and depression meds. Last week I finally got off adderall, and am down in the others. Have a daughter who is bipolar and has had 6 hospitalization w/mania induced psychosis in 6 years. Horrifying. If this could help, I am ready.Thank you.💗

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
15 July, 10:37
Ok - I get that there can be good side-effects.
Can there be bad side-effects?

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
15 July, 10:42
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
So many answers I didn't want to know or here.
I have removed myself from the Matrix, but having grown up in religion, sometimes it feels very uncomfortable.

What is the Vancouver Club?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 10:59
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
So far, 30 years in, I have had zero bad effects from micro.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
15 July, 10:31
God gave us all that we would need. Man hijacked and manipulated the plant world in order to control, weaken and profit.

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
15 July, 10:22
Imagine... AU on shroom

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 July, 08:01
In response Rubix Twist to his Publication
I'll try it if you do.

Micro-dosing that is.

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
15 July, 10:12
psilocybin and mdma

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 July, 10:06
will

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 July, 10:03
I knew you were a fun guy. :)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 09:33
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
fun-gi

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
15 July, 09:52
I am so glad to see Jordan back and doing so well after his break. He is absolutely brilliant!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 July, 09:33
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 July, 08:14
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
CBD oil has been a miracle for my son (ASD) his speech, fine and gross motor skills have developed so much and his sensory issues have decreased and his emotional state is a lot more level AND he is sleeping amazingly.

Must better option for him than the several pharma drugs they wanted him on!

It has also done wonders for my injury pain.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
15 July, 09:27
The most profound and "real" moments of my life have been when i consumed acid or shrooms. They definitely unlock a part of the brain that's seldom if ever accessed. You feel in touch with the world on a very visceral level. Like you finally get the joke.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 09:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Makes me wonder if we are the cosmic joke, lol.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 09:26
Keeping an open mind on Magic Mushroom microdosing.

Meanwhile — is the end near?

TS = 7:45.

memes matter @NoComment
15 July, 09:32
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
many are micro dosing
I just do 5-6 grams at a time to get me over my ego that is the target to go over, from dark to light and beyond
Trauma is always healed in ways i never could alone, i could never do what psylisibin does, thank you is the frequency from working hard
Utter Thank Youz
The revenge is His☺️💕and the reward is ours from there, trusting the plan is hard work,you know work hard, play hard

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 July, 09:21
Cant find mushrooms in my tiny town. 😔

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
15 July, 09:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
you can by spores online for “research” purposes.. tutorials online for how to grow them🍄

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
15 July, 09:20
"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life..."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 09:05
Couple of things Nana thinks on this:

#1 God made them that way for a reason.

#2 Say what you want about them but Nana puts them in a category of psychedelics & I know from a personal experience yrs ago the one time I tried LSD that something in it completely unlocks your brain and telepathic abilities and not just imagining it, proved it with other people at the time. Totally telepathic on it but only with the person there that I was personally tied to that had also taken it. Could not read thoughts of others and neither could he only mine. Tested it out with other people.

Jokes about getting high all aside, there is something in the shrooms and psychedelics that cuts thro to our soul origins and powers.
Should everyone walk around fookd up on shrooms?
Well hell no, but there should be some beneficial dosage that could be determined for specific purposes and perhaps the potential for treatment of things like PTSD seem to be very good.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Microdosing. a daily vitamin routine. Working on cultivating my own spores now.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 11:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
these things cut through our veils because they change our frequency, for a time. we cant function here, on a 3d level doing psychedelics that raises our frequency into a 5d realm. that is too fast of a jump and creates confusion, not normally sustainable. i think this is why the much slower method, is being used, to raise the entire populace.(which, by the way, arent as many, as what some think) 😜

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 July, 08:56
I tried that drug. It didn't work for me. Wish I could just snap my fingers and never want another one again.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
15 July, 08:53
Youtube link to full video.

https://youtu.be/0MnqXlmLG...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
15 July, 10:17
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Thank you

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 July, 08:53
they should put it in the water 😁

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 July, 08:40
It help you figure out what you are - gematria - drop 4523

(Twitter page attached)

https://twitter.com/QanonW...

1 of 2

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
15 July, 08:37

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 July, 08:31
cannabis since early 70's not for fun high but as a guided meditation, that made me who I am. A naturalist heart had already grounded me.

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 08:30
I have a story to tell:
I smoked for 53 years. I was hypnotized 6 times. I took this pill that was suppose to make you quit, ha. I enjoyed smoking but knew it was not good for my health & society didn't accept it. My breathing was a struggle & out of breathe walking 12'.
From my Heart, I told God I was not strong enough on my own to quit smoking. I needed God's help. From that moment on I have never smoked another cigarette. That was in May of 2020. I didn't turn into a b-t-h either.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 July, 10:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
God first for EVERYTHING❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 08:29
anyone ever been there - when someone's on a "bad trip"?

I have.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 July, 09:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I have, and it's a great story too!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
15 July, 09:30
My best friend’s son ran through two sliding doors thought he could fly. He survived.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 08:28

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 11:08
Micro isn't hallucinating👍 nothing even close to it.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
15 July, 08:12
YOU. helped me. The bread crumbs on Twitter. Your RTs that caught my eye that led me where I needed to go to unravel the next piece of my puzzle. Looking at your follow list and checking out who you connected with. I signed up for mean tweets and found nothing but love. I found me and am starting my journey of remembering my strength. Career people pleaser-35 years of waitressing- absolutely refused to cover my face with a mask. Dug deep, filled my heart with love, and ventured out into a world scared to death (literally in some cases) of smiles... but I brandished mine like a sword.Everday another piece of my puzzle falls in place. Exactly what I need, when I’m ready for it. I understand why this process is taking longer than some would like.Everyone has to unlock their own truth, not the political/pandemic/conspiracy truths. I found you so I could find myself... we are all finding each other❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 July, 08:30
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
nice post.

memes matter @NoComment
15 July, 09:18

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 July, 09:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thats one big lady. WOW

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
15 July, 07:56