Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 07:45
It help you figure out what you are...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
Been microdosing for a week now after encouragment from you and other Anons. Have never felt so good!! Much more clear mind, has helped me with migraines, much more energy, and happier mindset! Can’t wait to see more transformation. Also microdosing my husband, oldest daughter who both struggle with depression, and son who has been in psychosis. Wish there was enough room to tell the entire story of my experience with my son in 1000 letters the past 3 months. He is a 22 year old vaxxed liberal but in his psychosis he has talked about soooo much stuff we have learned here and been warned about here in regards to the government controlling peoples brains and spiritual awakenings. It has been bizarre to say the least. I am watching him closely with microdosing praying it helps. I do not want him on anti-psychotics even though his liberal friends keep pushing that as his “cure.” I have looked at this experience my family is going thru with him as our wakep call or soul training. We will wi
11:16 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 July, 08:32
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Kimberly, can I DM you? I've had so many people tell me that I should microdose, and I just pushed them off. Been trying to slowly get off of 20 yrs of antianxiety and depression meds. Last week I finally got off adderall, and am down in the others. Have a daughter who is bipolar and has had 6 hospitalization w/mania induced psychosis in 6 years. Horrifying. If this could help, I am ready.Thank you.💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
17 July, 09:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Yes of course you can! 😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 July, 01:59
Same with my son....actions on not how he was raised

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
15 July, 11:20
* we will win this battle for his mind and soul. I will get my boy back and changed for the better. #fucktheevildemons

trueblue @trueblue
15 July, 12:21
microdosing for the win! and tell those liberal friends if you have to take medicine every day for it it is not a cure. big pharma is not interested in curing illness, it’s bad for business.
your son is lucky he has such a good mama that his back!