Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 07:45
It help you figure out what you are...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Keeping an open mind on Magic Mushroom microdosing.

Meanwhile — is the end near?

TS = 7:45.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
many are micro dosing
I just do 5-6 grams at a time to get me over my ego that is the target to go over, from dark to light and beyond
Trauma is always healed in ways i never could alone, i could never do what psylisibin does, thank you is the frequency from working hard
Utter Thank Youz
The revenge is His☺️💕and the reward is ours from there, trusting the plan is hard work,you know work hard, play hard
09:32 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
15 July, 10:14
In response memes matter to her Publication
I've been wanting to try this for some time, but don't really know where or how to begin my search. I've seen a bunch of info out there, but not sure what/who is trust worthy and/or reliable. Would appreciate any links or insight you could offer... Thxs so much😊

memes matter @NoComment
15 July, 10:30
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I would do it alone if you are not in a relationship where the two of you do it together,but i am not very in a circle chanting type of grl,if thats you i know many do the thing together and your paths will cross sooner then later if you need this
in the past i have sent this movie, heres a link https://m.youtube.com/watc...

You need a bed, a garden,music, water, and you will be healed by Father and Mother God for 6-8 hours if you have worked hard irl that is 😂if you slacked you will know it😂👍
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt