Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 07:45
It help you figure out what you are...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Couple of things Nana thinks on this:

#1 God made them that way for a reason.

#2 Say what you want about them but Nana puts them in a category of psychedelics & I know from a personal experience yrs ago the one time I tried LSD that something in it completely unlocks your brain and telepathic abilities and not just imagining it, proved it with other people at the time. Totally telepathic on it but only with the person there that I was personally tied to that had also taken it. Could not read thoughts of others and neither could he only mine. Tested it out with other people.

Jokes about getting high all aside, there is something in the shrooms and psychedelics that cuts thro to our soul origins and powers.
Should everyone walk around fookd up on shrooms?
Well hell no, but there should be some beneficial dosage that could be determined for specific purposes and perhaps the potential for treatment of things like PTSD seem to be very good.
09:05 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 11:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
these things cut through our veils because they change our frequency, for a time. we cant function here, on a 3d level doing psychedelics that raises our frequency into a 5d realm. that is too fast of a jump and creates confusion, not normally sustainable. i think this is why the much slower method, is being used, to raise the entire populace.(which, by the way, arent as many, as what some think) 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 July, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Microdosing. a daily vitamin routine. Working on cultivating my own spores now.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 11:03
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Dabbling with that notion myself👍 got over "tripping" years ago. Micro is the way to go on the shrooms😊