JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
14 July, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you don't see or feel God in your world, then you are not looking for Him, or haven't invited Him. He IS here. He IS doing His right work behind the scenes. We ARE all connected, we ARE all one. Pray to have Him give you eyes that see, and ears to hear Him! He keeps His Promises!
Have Faith. God Bless You.

14 July, 03:20
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
I see and feel our creator. Doesn't promise me anything though. Doesn't talk. Humming Light. The chance at Human life and to experience Love is gift enough for me. Eternally grateful for this experience.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
do you think that some ppl maybe have “heard” or maybe “felt” from God, like even telepathically. you know like conversation, like asking Him a question perhaps writing it, then a response flows effortlessly onto the page with expression so much more beautiful than the writers.
12:28 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
15 July, 10:48
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Absolutely. I had a moment in college, I'll never forget it. I was completely overwhelmed and I called my Mom. She told me, what do we do when we are feeling like this? We call on His name and He will be there. I got off the phone and was still crying my eyes out and I did it. I will never forget the feeling that came over me. It was like a wave of peace. The answers were there and it changed me forever. I have never doubted His presence since.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 July, 04:47
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I know exactly what you are saying. I had just finalized an emotionally heavy task, closing a chapter and starting a new but very uncertain one. I was mourning the old, putting a personal failure to rest and crying my eyes out in the shower. I was sobbing so heavily that I was gasping for air. I cried out to God aloud. Continuously crying and saying his name when that complete peace came over me, almost as if receiving the warmest hug and my breathing was instantly normal and I was quiet. In that moment I knew all would be ok. Love, peace and calm all at once. Never forget the feeling. ❤️🙏🏼🕊

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
15 July, 09:16
imho, Conversations with God by neale donald walsh is a good example

15 July, 06:31
I have to assume yes.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
15 July, 02:21
Absolutely yes! I know first hand and I will remember the experience the rest of my life. So much love...

15 July, 02:31
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
me too♥️

15 July, 02:33
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
that peace that passes all understanding♥️