JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.
10:16 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 July, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When I asked that same question some 40 years ago....."are the masses (am I) even worshiping the right source"...I got a very definite answer. A tall, 7'-8' being appeared to me. He didn't say or do anything and he only stayed for a second but i knew him well. I was so happy to see him again. His message, though wordless, was clear...."You're doing fine".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 July, 09:38
The Jesus Strand vid gave me a different point of view knowing Patrick and Arabella were narrating. I trust the process of being re-programed because thats what brought us to The Truth seeker phase! Sananda became Yeshua then returned home to the Pleiades now he is back as our brother Jack /OrtiQ. There are 3850 Archangels incarnated in human form and 802,058 Archangels in non human assisting in The Great Awakening they are with us now. Rapture/Ascension to come at The Great Solar Flash. AMEN 🙏

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
16 July, 11:20
ALL truth is hard truth when we have been living a lie.

But, in the end, truth is beautiful.
The discovery of it is beautiful.
The belief in it, once we recognize it, is beautiful.
Our soul’s rest in it is beautiful.
Hard wrestles leading to the discovery truth become beautiful… when we look back.
Truth brings our mind and soul to life.

Hard truth maybe. But, beautiful Truth.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 July, 10:54
Yes they are. I wrestle with them all the time

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
15 July, 12:09
We all come from one energy, God as some call it, the Creator. We are all a bit of that. Because we live in a world that sees us as physical beings, we see ourselves as separate, but we are not. We are all one.

There is an exchange of Light between all stars, all planets and all dimensions and all people. Therefore we are all One. This is what you call God who keeps everything alive in the multi/universe. Everything is connected.

God works through you. He gives you the energy, the guidance to take these initiatives in the great awakening. The strong blows, the weak watch. He is always there, working through you. It would do you all good to connect with Him within yourselves.

In fact, we are all divine intervention. We all have the god spark within us, we are all on the soul matrix. We are the divine intervention we are all seeking. The irony is that you have learned that God is outside of you. He is not. He is within and he is within all of us.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 July, 05:42
so its hard truth session VK?
the concept of G_d is much different from the reality of G_d?!
the concept is created by man and distorted by man...to point where man can no longer listen to G_d themselves personally... have become spiritually mute and moot.

we must develop spiritually in order to understand the spiritual realms of existence.
someone may be 80 yrs old physically, emotionally, intellectually
but be an infant/toddler spiritually. thus creating much stress and distress in life. over time we have lost the connection to the living world around us.
religion is a conceptual reality ... control/fear/designed/illusion
to know the spiritual self the divine understanding of the universal reality... free will/spiraling out/truth unveiled

*not a preacher but part time self taught homeschool'd theologian and philosopher in spirit and imagination only. lol thats pretty funny.
choice to know will be yours but devastating... this might be a more accurate statement 22/11?!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 02:14
we use their tools against them. I can see it everywhere. Vidja games, music, the arts, tech ect ect... I am starting to really feel it. I have been blinded by impatience. Reminds me of all the down time before we invaded Iraq. Sitting around waiting on the WORD.
Every time a person wakes up our army (family) grows. Someone needs to bang on the porta shitter and get carl to quit looking at the Sears catalogue. it's about go time

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 July, 09:13
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
AMEN.
⚡🔥💥💥💥💥💥

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 July, 01:13
When Our True Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus Returns...We ALL Are Translated Into The Perfect Body Father God Creator YHVH Intended Us To Have.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
15 July, 08:43
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
im counting in this!!!! at the miment i almost canny walk due to arthritis in knee and ni cartiliege left. Dont want to go to a hopsital with all the crazy rules for you-know-what!!! so im waiting for this blunk of an eye moment…praise God!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 July, 01:13
Please remember Lucifer's greatest diabolical conniving tactic IS Distraction... Distract Father God's Children SO they forget to focus on OUR Father God Creator YHVH AND Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus' instructions and teachings to walk this awesome Terra Firma Earth.

Distract God's Children And Lucifer/Chaos/Disruptiveness/Discord replaces God's Perfect Plan Of HIS instructions and teachings.

We Patriot Warriors ARE NOT Distracted.
We Know The Yuckies Playbook.
We Know The MOST Powerful Weapon ON
Given To Us From Father God And Yeshua IS PRAYER.

The More United In Prayer Mode The More
Power IS Bestowed On Earth To Defeat Yuckies. Lucifer The Conniving, Cunning, Devious, Diabolical Deceptive Destroyer Son Of Perdition.

Hold The Line Because Lucifer WILL Soon Reveal Himself AS Jesus To "Save The World"... Pinch Yourself...If It Hurts... The True Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus IS NOT Standing Before You.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 July, 12:44
Regarding the Pineal Gland blocking.

The Pineal Gland was thought by the Egyptians to be the Seat of the Soul, and also by later beliefs to be where the Third Eye Chakra, and Crown Chakra intersect at a right angle.

The Third Eye Chakra allows for viewing of different wavelengths of light that are not seen by your other 2 eyes. These includes auras, and also, moving shadows that seem to be in the ultraviolet wavelength. This can also achieve the viewing of a new band on a rainbow.

The Crown Chakra extends from the top of your head, up into the Universe, and down through all of your other chakras to the core of the Earth. An open and exercised Crown Chakra allows for astral connection. This includes a connection to all knowledge, or objective Truth, and also Remote Viewing/Healing, as well that "high enough view" you mentioned, the ultimate zoom out of your observer to see all of the gears turning from the past to the future.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 July, 12:34
I wonder if other mammals think about this stuff...

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 08:40
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
sadly, i dont have humans around me on a daily basis, who ever talk about having any thoughts. no thinkers, no questioners, my old chocolate lab, probably does think more than my people.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 09:03
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
They didn't go for the Apple so to speak.

Law & Physics @physics171
14 July, 11:23
Astral Hygiene, vs Greys Abductions vs Mormonism vs Indigenous Wisdom - w Dan Winter & Bridget - YouTube

Astral Hygiene, vs Greys and Abductions vs Mormonism vs Indigenous Wisdom - Sparking conversation with Dan Winter & Bridget Nielsen https://bridgetniel...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 July, 11:10
I've had similar thoughts and have observed the same.
I believe poisoning the pineal gland which is our "third eye", and intuition, prevents us from connecting to the Divine among other things
As for the internet I feel it has already backfired. AU is only one example.❤️😊

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
14 July, 10:46
um ... is G_d a word?

16 July, 11:20
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
It is respect.

16 July, 11:21
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Some beings may be too majestic and awesome to be defines by words… especially a word that man has twisted to mean something quite different. if that makes sense.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 July, 10:35
all good questions

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 10:26
100%

Religion is just another way to disconnect us from God/Source by saying we need a middleman

All we need to do is REPAIR our DNA (Opposite of vaccines) and remember who we are, then ask to connect to God/Source

Everything in Government, Church, School, Medicine is a FALSE IDOL

wht 2.0 @wht
14 July, 10:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
And so then ... Jesus?

arba happihr @arba
14 July, 10:18
💞💞💞💞🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Law & Physics @physics171
14 July, 10:14
Wonderful thoughts, thinking, being VK, Thank you for sharing.
🙏💜

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 July, 10:05
1st off nobody is an authorized preacher we all hopfully gather from some source deep inside each of us I do like what the pslamnist said nothing new under the sun remember that.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 08:34
pineal gland is supposedly key to connection to God, flouride messes with the pineal gland, so the bad ppl put it in our water, and anything to do with teeth, which are close to brain, seems dentists could have done research, i did. but even when you try as individual to clean up your life, the bad ppl always have another way to fook it up

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 July, 08:08
we are God, we are making everything happen, your thoughts are more powerful than you know,a Scottish take on it

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 July, 07:55
I love seeing so many hunger and thirst for the truth.
BIBLE - Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth

We have a passion for Christ 💗

Back to the Future @Backontrack
14 July, 07:01
who wrote the script?
its played out as written

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
14 July, 06:44
It used to be the Vibe-net 😎 It's still here...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 July, 06:01
GEORGENEWS, [Jul 14, 2022 at 4:04 PM]
Wake up New Zealand…Wake up America!!!

Forwarded from General Flynn.
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 05:49
hey i get what you’re saying, in the south growing up church required, and some stuff not good, the condemnation, the false humility, the pointing from the pew, even your clothes had to be acceptable even as adult not invited to a sunday school, they thought i lived where i worked. but what i took with me was Jesus, His goodness, kindness, love, His rescue of the sheep who had lost their way. and of course sunday dinner, pot roast, fresh peas, mashed potatoes, banana pudding♥️think many of the “I am not enoughs” had roots in religion, some of us still working through those.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
14 July, 05:44
@vincentkennedy i often share that a cell phone is made of metal plastic and glass..which came from the earth in the form of minerals, oil and sand...if we can communicate instantaneously around the world with stunning clarity and precision on something we created. it stands to reason that we have the capacity innately...meaning telepathy and telekenesis...we have three brains...the thinking processor...the heart (compassion) and the gut (intuition). we have been taught to overthink and ignore the vibrations our other two brains receive and transmit...it has been long shown that the plexus at the heart has multiple times more electromagnetic power and communicates with the brain more than the other way around...the field of noetics or heartmath expounds on this..look at the word heart...it is an anagram of earth,.thats why love is the power. by the way our pineal has been calcified to put us out of synch...but we can still do things like think of someone then get a call on our phone

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 July, 04:08
Satan is the Father of Lies and the great deceiver, causing confusion and division. He works thru evil men to accomplish his work to deceive mankind. Division among believers in a God. He causes confusion with scriptures thru translations, evil men conspiring to delete/change and modern man wanting to rewrite them. How many versions of Bible do we have today? We separate ourselves from God through an unrepentant heart that will grow cold as a stone thru sin.

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
14 July, 07:18
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Very well said. Praise YAHWEH!!