JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
14 July, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you don't see or feel God in your world, then you are not looking for Him, or haven't invited Him. He IS here. He IS doing His right work behind the scenes. We ARE all connected, we ARE all one. Pray to have Him give you eyes that see, and ears to hear Him! He keeps His Promises!
Have Faith. God Bless You.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I see and feel our creator. Doesn't promise me anything though. Doesn't talk. Humming Light. The chance at Human life and to experience Love is gift enough for me. Eternally grateful for this experience.
03:20 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
18 July, 04:18
doesnt tell me anything either, gives me options

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
17 July, 12:12
This resonates with me. Regardless of what life throws my way, I am grateful to be here. That’s something that appears to be lacking on a spiritual level for many & can be seen in arguments for abortion. I pray that we can lead a new generation forward with God as our focus.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
15 July, 10:51
I Am Grateful to our SOURCE CREATOR GOD
GOD IS LOVE ❤ 3
LOVE IS GOD 💚 6
I Am Love ❤ 9
i Am You 3
You Are Me 6
We Are ONE 9
#wwg1wga God's Children
#NCSWIC NOTHING
pray 💛
praise God in EVERYTHING
P. S.
I love you guys unconditionally
remember who you are
Re'meme'ber who we are

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 July, 08:52
eyes deceive
cannot see
only feel

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
15 July, 05:23
Exactly like this is how “Faith & Hope” works 😉
& This is how the message of that feeling gets programmed from generation to generation into your DNA from one lineage to another

DNA holds all your ancestors beliefs … intentions are very powerful
All in your BLOOD

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 July, 03:32
Beautiful. We are all a gift from God and to live each day doing our best to make Him happy is what i strive to do. I fail a lot, but I always feel God’s forgiveness and everlasting love.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 02:24
This is a tough one for me. I know we are all equal but I am grateful for having people like you VK, for bringing stragglers like me to at least find my direction with all the distractions going on. Anonymous charity pulled me out and led me here. to these precious moments. Was hard to see any light with my head planted firmly up my 4th point of contact. I am still trying to see clearly, it is hard
I am allowed to think and not be judged, anymore. Liberating feeling

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 July, 03:58
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
You might not have reached, but you’re on the path!! :)

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 July, 01:30

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 July, 12:28
do you think that some ppl maybe have “heard” or maybe “felt” from God, like even telepathically. you know like conversation, like asking Him a question perhaps writing it, then a response flows effortlessly onto the page with expression so much more beautiful than the writers.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
15 July, 09:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
imho, Conversations with God by neale donald walsh is a good example

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
15 July, 10:48
Absolutely. I had a moment in college, I'll never forget it. I was completely overwhelmed and I called my Mom. She told me, what do we do when we are feeling like this? We call on His name and He will be there. I got off the phone and was still crying my eyes out and I did it. I will never forget the feeling that came over me. It was like a wave of peace. The answers were there and it changed me forever. I have never doubted His presence since.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 12:27
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 14, 2022 at 9:58 PM]
Buenas Noches, my Beautiful Patriotos. Familia is Everything! Remind Your Beautiful Family that You Love Them with All Your Hearto! I❤️U!!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 July, 11:14

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 July, 11:13
VK, the first time I KNEW I heard FATHER, I was laying on a cot in a jail cell and it was raining. I had been there for 6 months because well anyway, I was there for something I didn't do. As goes the story of Joseph, so was my time there. I ran the jail so to speak. Even got to leave and go home for my daughter's 5th B'day and go back by myself. 🙋🏼‍♀️ Honest! .ANYWAYS..it was pouring rain that day and almost black with the clouds, when a ray of light came beaming through my window and I heard "You're going home" and my buddy came running to tell me the S.C. had set bond. I won't say it was like an audible but I can't say it wasn't. I knew. FATHER says if we seek HIM, we will find HIM. Just throwing my experience in. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I appreciate you so much!! ThankQ VK for all ya do. I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
14 July, 11:12
100% with you.
Have a bunch of kids, great wife.
Really blessed, grateful to have this experience.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
14 July, 10:49
And Jesus Said: "My sheep hear My Voice. I Know them and they follow Me. I Give them Eternal Life! They will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of My Hand." John 10:27-28 ❤

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 10:40
seeing and feeling our creator is good, some are all about the law, the rules, and the heart is forgotten. isn’t the heart where all deep relationships begin♥️

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 July, 12:47
imo yes , to ke , my heart it like a house with rooms ❤️

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
15 July, 05:54
💖Yes 💖🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 10:27
🙏💫❤️ ALL is LOVE

Within an evolutionary context, we are now beginning to comprehend our larger connection to the macrocosm or Universal forces. Once we can 'see'/FEEL our existence as a higher self within a larger group consciousness, our 'individual' reference falls away and we cease to be so absorbed in our perceptions.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
14 July, 10:23
Whisky shot.Cheers

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
14 July, 10:08
thank you

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 July, 09:45
Can you explain what you mean by “He doesn’t promise me anything though.”

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
14 July, 09:43
I receive all of God's Words in the Bible with many good promises for us. Even Yeshua promised us eternal life in John 3:16; 6:40, 51.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 July, 09:11
❤️ thank you for this amazing thread VK.
The timing of it is not random. I was reading through the comments late last night/early hours of the morning & I’m learning each step of the way that God IS with us 🙏
As a child I was told not to speak of such things, my father would speak bad about faith & religion. Was given a bible when I was 7 by a lady & my father was not happy about it, his control over me was overbearing that I feared reading it. It took me until last year to go & buy a bible again. I still struggle to read it, yet have started to pick it up daily to cold open to a page. Love is the greatest healer & I grateful for the love vibe that is omnipresent on AU ❤️💞💖

arba happihr @arba
14 July, 10:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Amen! You woke up🤗😍😘
Look in the mirror and tell the person looking back
There is nothing wrong with you!
I love you so much. Let us start loving life together.
We are winner woohoo.
Practice you will soon believe it.
Good luck
you have moral support.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
14 July, 10:29
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Thats great to hear, reading one chapter at a time.. God Bless...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 July, 08:30

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 July, 11:00
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
15 July, 02:22
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I just want to know the truth. It is what it is so we need to know. We cant change it , we need it in order to move forward and grow.

I spent a lot of tome these days wondering how much the statement about , the truth would put 95% , or whatever it was. in the hospital, has to do with the truth about our creator and Jesus? There is so much attached to religion and beliefs. Prople get angry about this subject the most and quickest so it makes sense that it would be what would put most in the hospital. Kinda scarey to think that truth about our creation and creator could be so distorted. Just maybe the truth will go over better than believed. What in the world could they have hidden from us that is so devastating?

Please let us be rescued from the lies!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 July, 08:09
Peace Vincent......
.................. the actual relationship...............
The worship
The prayer
The conversation with HIM...........

Is THE HOPE FOR THE WORLD.

Soulof Love @Souloflove
14 July, 07:20
Well said

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
14 July, 07:04
Grateful and humbled...ty VK for sharing...praying for eyes to see him and ears to hear him. I already feel him.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
14 July, 06:37
I never wanted much in life, beautiful wife, a house with a front porch, 2 car garage, yard for the kids, nice kitchen, a firplace, a good dog and 3 kids. 2 boys and then a girl. That’s all, not much but all I need and ever wanted. Got it all, except the little girl. 2nd one....well we call hom birth control. God is good, just be a good person and it, whatever “it” you need will come. #Godsfamily

Tony Wick @TonyWick
14 July, 06:18
Energy source.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 July, 06:17
Try talking to HIM in prayer. You might be surprised how HE speaks back to you through HIS creations.

James 4:8
Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you indecisive ones.

2 Peter 3:9
Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 July, 06:05
I have felt the humming light & felt unconditional love eminating ✨

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 July, 06:03
He promised me something and i laughed , but here we are anyways . life is a gift and children are a special gift Vk