JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening
09:35 AM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 July, 08:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Simply Biblical.....πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 July, 02:37
Yes He sure is here, and I was told that the new Q phone is in the middle of our forehead ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 11:01
i know parts missing of bible, open to learning. know many who believe that God would not have allowed the bible to be tampered with. but very evident the enemy uses ppl to fook things up in government, medicine, so chances are he messed with everything

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 10:35
πŸ’› Soul Integration

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
14 July, 09:28
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;

14 July, 09:28
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
14 July, 07:07
❀️Onward Christian Soldiers.....put on the Armor of God.❀️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
14 July, 02:21
I see your 711 😎

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
14 July, 02:58
In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
14 July, 02:58
In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 July, 01:38
One more:

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 July, 01:33

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 July, 01:30
From the time I was a little kid in sunday school, asking questions that didn't fit the party line & being shunned/shamed for questioning...I've always known the story is bigger than we can imagine. My husband has read the Bible 33 times, for each year he has been a "Christian" & each year we've been married. I've asked him these questions over the years. At first, he would be mad that I would even ask. Now, he says he isn't sure, but that God is all powerful, and even with satan doing his bidding, God would still have made sure that with what we see in the Bible, we can understand the gospel, and make a decision to follow Christ or not. He's good with that....he was also good with getting vaxxed 3 times.

My bigger question has always been, why the heck do I have to question everything, why must I be a darn conspiracy realist? Why do I persist, when I would really like to just be able to eat the steak(like Cypher in the Matrix). I am what I am, and I am so grateful for all of you!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 July, 03:01
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I know that we can receive personal revelations from God thru prayer. Ask God. I meet a couple in church in the scripture class. The man asked many questions and some questions seemed negative. I asked his wife if he was new to the gospel. She said, "No, he was raised in the gospel and had a great testimony of Christ. A few years ago he was in a car accident and now has amnesia and has to relearn all of the gospel." What made him so determined to stick it out and relearn? I think it was that first inner spark. I believe we all knew God before we were born, understood the Plan of salvation, but at birth we experience amnesia. We are all tested to see who will strive to remember. God helps thru personal revelations and us connecting the dots.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 July, 12:09
He is here and I love him very much.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 July, 11:33
As a child I found it all so confusing, and it made me feel hopeless and helpless. I've "accepted" more of it, mostly because I feel I should. But I still have so many questions.

14 July, 03:08
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Ask God, we can all receive personal revelation. Knock and you shall receive

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 July, 10:54
Do you mean God is here in the sense that we all contain a fractal of God, or do you mean God is in the flesh, an individual, because many talk about near death experiences and being face to face with a light energy they believe to be God?

14 July, 09:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Definitely in the ONLY sense that IT (Energy/Power) is the core of our being.
God is not a man, God is Light (Photon)

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 10:53
I have sooooooo many questions. Everything we have been taught, everything we have been told, doesn’t quite line up with with everything we feel and experience.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
14 July, 10:46
and not just removed certain books and pages but twisted the word

14 July, 02:35
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
I believe the scriptures were once plain and simple to understand, even for the uneducated ones. The plan of salvation is for all of Heavenly Father's children.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 July, 10:45
I'm really glad that he did circle back. I've been waiting - patiently!
I've always wondered how folks can be so very sure that what they've been told, and led to believe about the Bible, is indeed the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! To date, no one has ever convinced me that that is, in fact, the case.

14 July, 03:15
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only as long as it has been translated the correct ly. From one language to another would be difficult. Things were misinterpreted or changed.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
14 July, 10:34
My post count is 369! Starting to see a lot more of that...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 July, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Jesus Strand vid gave me a different point of view knowing Patrick and Arabella were narrating. I trust the process of being re-programed because thats what brought us to The Truth seeker phase! Sananda became Yeshua then returned home to the Pleiades now he is back as our brother Jack /OrtiQ. There are 3850 Archangels incarnated in human form and 802,058 Archangels in non human assisting in The Great Awakening they are with us now. Rapture/Ascension to come at The Great Solar Flash. AMEN πŸ™

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 July, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When I asked that same question some 40 years ago....."are the masses (am I) even worshiping the right source"...I got a very definite answer. A tall, 7'-8' being appeared to me. He didn't say or do anything and he only stayed for a second but i knew him well. I was so happy to see him again. His message, though wordless, was clear...."You're doing fine".

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 July, 09:57

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 July, 10:37
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Healing only comes with forgiveness and turning from bitterness and from the wounds, to Love.

Often those who are bitter are in great pain.
Bitterness is as it says... it hurts.

Love is full of joy, nothing can steal that joy in the presence of Love.
God is Love. Complete in all its fullness that Love can be. 777

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 July, 09:56
8:35
Infinite - JFK

Make no mistake God is here equals 227
227=
Stop playing around
You will see me soon
Five years ahead of schedule
Lord God's prophecy code
Mathematical data alignment
Angels are protecting me
The first twin flames
True love his awesome
Destin for greatness
Family is everything
Happy birthday Jesus
Son of the most high God
The Spirit of the Lord
Lord God of eternal light
Second Jesus has risen
September twentieth

πŸ™

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 09:44
GOD IS HEREπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘Š

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Amen! The best is yet to be discovered. ❀️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
πŸ¦Œβ€πŸ™

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 July, 09:43
thank Q....and good morning!πŸ₯°

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 July, 09:43
πŸ˜‡πŸ™ AMEN

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 July, 09:41
Today is 7/14 or 777- what a coincidence 😊

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 July, 09:56
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Today is our wedding anniversary: 7-14-2014
7's rock!!!

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
14 July, 09:57
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
777 YOU SAY? πŸ€”INTERDASTING😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/i7eEPYSeZ...