JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
If you don't see or feel God in your world, then you are not looking for Him, or haven't invited Him. He IS here. He IS doing His right work behind the scenes. We ARE all connected, we ARE all one. Pray to have Him give you eyes that see, and ears to hear Him! He keeps His Promises!
Have Faith. God Bless You.
12:47 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Searcher67 in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 July, 03:27
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
He?

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
14 July, 10:15
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
lol, Yes, He. in 'proper' English, when the sex of the subject is unknown, it is always treated as a He.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 03:20
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
I see and feel our creator. Doesn't promise me anything though. Doesn't talk. Humming Light. The chance at Human life and to experience Love is gift enough for me. Eternally grateful for this experience.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
17 July, 12:12
This resonates with me. Regardless of what life throws my way, I am grateful to be here. That’s something that appears to be lacking on a spiritual level for many & can be seen in arguments for abortion. I pray that we can lead a new generation forward with God as our focus.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
18 July, 04:18
doesnt tell me anything either, gives me options