JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 July, 10:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is it man who distanced us from the Creator, or was it the controllers? I understand that we are a fractal of source but most of us have only a small percentage of our soul in our avatars but that we can increase our frequency which would increase our percentage of soul in ourselves. And at some point, our abilities would return. Perhaps the poisoning of our pineal glands kept us from having more of a connection to source and each other and it may be what increases our frequency.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Humans are very adaptable. You can only suppress for so long until nature finds a work around. That's why the VAX push. They scared.
11:00 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rena Sch @PigeonPea17
15 July, 11:16
vaccines screwing up nature and prohibiting humans to wake up.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 01:55
there is no spoon

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 July, 12:03
am hoping the better world with light and love, goodness, and kindness is not us just dreaming, but truly gonna be our world✨

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 July, 07:50
That's what they can't stop
The Holy Spirit will consume the entire Earth with fire(truth)
Everyone will know Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
An event in which, in an instant, we will all be transformed.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 July, 03:33
I haven't seen chemtrails since 7/6. How nice would it be to see some HCQ trails?
Help wake up the sleepy.
😊🌠🌌

Judy Anonette @biju
14 July, 12:32
I do not trust the medical world right now, those who give orders do not care about the suffering of patients, they only care about the money they can receive for fraudulent testing and vaccines. This has to stop, they are killing so many innocent people. Very sad to see this going on.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 July, 12:47
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I never trusted them. Now I see why.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 July, 12:13
In research into medicinal plants, there was a plant discovered in the Amazon Rainforest which when examined by a lab had miracle medicinal properties. Two days after the discovery the forest where it was found was leveled and the plant was considered extinct

20 years later, it was discovered again, a single one, alone in the middle of nowhere, where it was thought it could not live, and where researchers said it was never before, Siberia

It taught me nothing goes extinct, nature restores everything

It's OUR Nature

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 July, 03:00
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Nature finds a way!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 July, 11:57
i’m liking those vibes numbers VK
03:00 NZ > 3
14 > 77 | 77 | 42 > the meaning of life.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 July, 11:49
MR. SCHWAB, YOU WILL NOT WIN !!!

14 July, 11:40

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 July, 11:21
VK love the way you think ... Humans are adaptable and that again causes the [ds] panic. God Bless you!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 July, 11:21
They’re scared because…

Caps = 120 > 12 🪞 21.
TS = 11 (1111).

NCSWIC.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
14 July, 11:16
The physical power of a humans will overcome we always had it within us it never left connection is everything

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
14 July, 11:14
Adaptable and when the ones that took the jab figure out and believe what the he!! happened they will join us finally smoke out all involved in this cull shot. They be Fooked

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 11:14
(they) were unable to find the DNA (they) were looking for because it wasn’t activated yet when (they) were searching for it. now its activated and its spreading liking wildfire. when activated its like bioluminescence and (they) had tech to see this and find individuals to target. like mr smith agents. (they) disnt know till recently that the divine feminine line existed. thought (they) had wiped it out. (they) were wrong and used DNA kits amd covid testing to try and find it. hence why an uptick in missing women amd children

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 July, 11:09

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
14 July, 11:15
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 July, 12:00
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🤣

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
14 July, 11:06
And they SHOULD BE SCARED...they KNOW WHO/WHAT WE ARE AND ARE CAPABLE OF.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 11:03
They should be scared! We are powerful and THEY KNOW IT😎 bitch ass soul sucking demons. They KNOW we are coming for them😉

14 July, 11:02
They should be. We are coming for them.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 11:03
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Oooooo badass sync fren👊