JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Is it man who distanced us from the Creator, or was it the controllers? I understand that we are a fractal of source but most of us have only a small percentage of our soul in our avatars but that we can increase our frequency which would increase our percentage of soul in ourselves. And at some point, our abilities would return. Perhaps the poisoning of our pineal glands kept us from having more of a connection to source and each other and it may be what increases our frequency.
10:51 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 11:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Humans are very adaptable. You can only suppress for so long until nature finds a work around. That's why the VAX push. They scared.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 01:55
there is no spoon

Rena Sch @PigeonPea17
15 July, 11:16
vaccines screwing up nature and prohibiting humans to wake up.