Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when i was told several years back that absolutely everything we have learned, was a lie, i applied this to every area a
of my life. the biggest being, the bible and religious teachings. it will be interesting to see how these twisted tales of old, unfold, as truth emerges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Looks like [they] are doing a pretty good job at playing the evil parts in the bible. Almost like a playbook for them. Look forward to the ending.
10:27 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 July, 05:35
esoteric cia ensuring all parts are played out to exact detail, specific biblical prophecies are fulfilled, working to help protect us? all knew this was coming & the plandemic (go nowhere chaos) ordered to initiate regime change (draining the swamp)?

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 July, 08:06
So true Sir! Looking forward to it too. The outcome will wake people up one way or the other? Or it will wake up some at least?

Will the world go on as it always has & will we have to take responsibility for our own choices & take the consequence that come along with those choices as it always has been? Also will we have to learn to be responsible to create the world we want through conviction of the heart&doing right living in truth? Or maybe Revelation is true & there's a god that is going to come in and fix it all for some because god loves some of us but others are going to go to hell because they didn't worship right or have a 'relationship' with 'him' and 'he' 'doesn't know who you are?' Maybe there is other advanced intelligent life that will enlighten us and help us? Many questions!

Either way I hope to see it in my lifetime as it's exciting and I'm looking forward to some sort of ending too so we can build the most amazing world of Unity.

Blessings Sir! 💝

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 July, 07:48
Yep, its their blueprint. They are trying to hasten it.... God and Trump threw them off schedule.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 July, 06:30
Who wrote the script?
🤥

Law & Physics @physics171
23 July, 06:07
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Drac-Reptilian minions, puppets wrote the scripts, most of all religions have been controlled, design afraid of Woman, to suppress woman. Why?

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
13 July, 02:52
I still believe God‘s overall message is there and He gives us discernment against the lies. I believe the devil wants us to question His word and even though I know books have been left out, The message is still there🩸🧐

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 July, 12:46
😃yes, the glorious flip of our switch, has everything they planned that was bad against us, now taking them out. this is why we win, in the end.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 July, 12:44
vibes - remember this discussion?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
23 July, 08:51
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The Anti-Christ is a BAD thing because according to the Bible, he is the globalist of all globalists (Rev. 13)

They did not provide the book. God provided the book. (2 Tim. 3:16)
No chapters were omitted depending on what is meant by chapters.
The story was never changed but was withheld from the people.
The reformers liberated that which was withheld and deployed the printing press to bring enlightenment.

Everyone reads the same text but not everyone renders it the same.
Everyone has unknowingly fed the beast in one way or another and I fear we all still do at times without even knowing it.

The Bible we read was never their Bible. It is God's general revelation to the entire world. That is not to say that there have not been repeated attempts to corrupt the text which is why I do not trust most modern Bible translations.

With this much I will agree: We have all been victimized by a wicked world system but the only one who will put an end to it is God. (Rev. 19)

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 July, 12:19

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 July, 12:38
😉

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 July, 11:26
oh Lord the road less traveled must have a nice place of rest VK.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
13 July, 11:25
Evil only does evil. I think they tried to bring the "end times" by force but God is the decider and He overruled.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 July, 11:18
I believe that God will only allow so much, and the fact that [they] have altered and watered down God's letter to us is the worst they can do.

It's up to us to do our due diligence and search out the old writings of scripture with the original meanings to the words.

We have proven that we are great at Digging for the truth, and searching out the True written word should be number 1.

Ana Tate @Anatated
13 July, 11:01
Look deeper. The culling of children. Think: Jesus-Moses. Who are they looking for with DNA collection? Who are they trying to prevent from being born through abortion? They did not succeed then. They will not succeed now.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
Choose the best answer...

A) earth opens and swallows them up
B) hung on gallows they built
C) tossed to the dogs from a high window
D) tent peg though the temple
E) All of the above

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
Choose the best answer...

A) earth opens and swallows them up
B) hung on gallows they built
C) tossed to the dogs from a high window
D) tent peg though the temple
E) All of the above

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 July, 11:34
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
B

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 July, 11:00
It's like listening to Bill Cooper.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 July, 08:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 10:59
Their need to keep us in a state of fear is slipping as our Light grows😊 Their "power" is no more. I think that is why Q reminds us that GOD WINS. Love and Light are most powerful, we just had to remember😉 It truly is Biblical. We read the playbook too😎 I'm excited about "the end"!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 July, 10:52
Like a football team that can only run ine play. God’s Angels easily filling holes and knocking them back in their ass.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 July, 10:49
They slip up a lot. Maybe only those awake notice these slip ups more and more. Here’s one. Why isn’t the secret service guarding Resident Numbnutz? He has US Marshalls guarding him all the time

TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 July, 11:38
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
🤣🙄 they can't stand him either 🎥

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 July, 10:46
Its all a playback but whos running the wheel this time . . . ?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 July, 10:43
The depictions of evil in the Bible ___IS___ [their] playbook.

The truth is right in front of you.
Past playbook used today?
Knowledge is power.
Q

Spoiler Alert: GOD WINS IN THE END.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Having read today a little bit of the beginning of this below, I'd be surprised if it was not on the shelf with 'their' -- How to do Evil -- Manuals 😱😰🤢😭🤬

Marquis de Sade
The 120 Days of Sodom
(1785)

Comes with a strong warning!
https://www.odaha.com/site...

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 July, 10:42
Love is likely more powerful than any of us can really imagine. Manifestation at play

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 July, 10:41
QUANDO … QUANDO ???

Danny James @DComposer07
13 July, 10:40
Most EPIC ending = ALL benevolent Beings (ArchAngels, ETs, Ascended Masters, Jesus, Jfk Jr, etc) all swooping down like the Avengers to kick these evil ghouls to the curb and smite the Hive of “whatevers” that dwell underground/ in Antartica. Best movie ever. I’d be beyond honored to score the soundtrack to that!

Danny James @DComposer07
13 July, 10:40
Most EPIC ending = ALL benevolent Beings (ArchAngels, ETs, Ascended Masters, Jesus, Jfk Jr, etc) all swooping down like the Avengers to kick these evil ghouls to the curb and smite the Hive of “whatevers” that dwell underground/ in Antartica. Best movie ever. I’d be beyond honored to score the soundtrack to that!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 July, 10:39
i have a question 🤔 Why can we see the moon during the day now everyday? It used to happen sometimes but the last few years its been everyday. Am I 🤪 crazy?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 July, 12:33
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Spreading some Love
https://youtu.be/-q5bpK_I1...

MvA_r @MvA_r
13 July, 02:43
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
And when both visible, what is the dynamic behind the moon not being 'full'?

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
13 July, 10:37
im ready, for this conversation, i want to know the truth. i have heard my whole life about the lie, others will want me too believe i want to hear all of it so i can decide for myself

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
13 July, 10:35
We have examples throughout the Bible where it shows us that they have been doing the same thing (Baal Worship/Enslave the People) for a very long time. And God always sends a Prophet to tell the people to repent and then He saves His people! Repeating story over and over again throughout time. It's like we are caught in a Loop. :)

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
13 July, 10:47
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
God created Adam an Eve to have a relationship with Him. They chose to sin and were shown the door. Sin is a part of every human being. Even a baby that cries is crying because they want something.
Jesus was God's answer for sin. His sacrificial death on the cross paid the price for the sins of all who believe He is their Savior. We are covered with His blood and God sees us through the Prism of Jesus Christ.
Salvation is a free gift for any and all who choose Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 July, 10:33
and we are playing out parts of the bible with all the good and holy ones leading us :) Book of Esther comes to mind ☺️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 July, 10:32
I am learning that the Bible is very literal.