Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when i was told several years back that absolutely everything we have learned, was a lie, i applied this to every area a
of my life. the biggest being, the bible and religious teachings. it will be interesting to see how these twisted tales of old, unfold, as truth emerges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 10:27
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Looks like [they] are doing a pretty good job at playing the evil parts in the bible. Almost like a playbook for them. Look forward to the ending.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
I still believe God‘s overall message is there and He gives us discernment against the lies. I believe the devil wants us to question His word and even though I know books have been left out, The message is still there🩸🧐
02:52 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM, click on at the bottom under it