Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. “Not vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
12:52 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 July, 12:54
In response Kel Que to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
17 July, 12:54
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 12:52
🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 July, 12:51
Prayers for your mom 🙏🙏🙏 Sending love and light to your whole family 💖💖💖

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
15 July, 11:09
HEAVENLY FATHER PLACE YOUR ALMIGHT HAND WERE HEALING IS NEEDED. GOD SPEED BLESSINGS

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 July, 12:31
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Lovely…Thank You Jay Dee! ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
14 July, 12:03
praying for you and your mom. i know what youre going thru. i was in this boat with my mom 5 years ago. truly sucks.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 08:49
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
Thank you!!
Have a feeling its going to be the hardest thing we have both ever done…moms are truly the best. 😍

MMJ Schu @Schu420
13 July, 10:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻♥️♥️

Indo Patriot @Emmers86
13 July, 10:57
Here is a link you may find helpful: https://www.fenbendazole.o... Also in comments section is a link from Joseph Clark: Joseph Clark 21 Sep 2021 Reply

https://www.scitechnol.com...
I AM STILL CANCER FREE AS OF SEPT 2021
SEE MY PUBLISHED STORY AND IMAGES
PROVIDED BY MY STANFORD MEDICAL CENTER TEAM DR SANDY SHRINIVAS. I AM CASE #1 63 YR OLD MALE. I STILL TAKE FENBENDAZOLE 3 DAYS ON 4 DAYS OFF 1gr pkg
THIS IS EXTREMELY SAFE TO TAKE EVEN EVERY DAY NO DAYS OFF. NO ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES
IS COMMON ON THIS PROTOCOL. SAVE YOUR LIFE AND DONT LET DOCTORS FRIGHTEN YOU THAT THIS WILL HARM YOUR LIVER. ITS JUST NOT TRUE!
GOD BLESS, AND GOOD LUCK
JOE CLARK

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 08:50
In response Indo Patriot to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰

J J Larr @3JJL
13 July, 10:40
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 July, 10:08
🙏🙏🙏

memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 09:45
Thank You Jesus and God for the authority to be here in your light Brother and Father where we forget just like you said we will
Forgive us and heal us like we where bf the fall, heal Kel Ques mother if you want
Thank You for angels here who are helping KelQues' mom and all eyes and ears surrounding her right now, for making way and bypassing [it all]
Thank You

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 08:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you for the beautiful words..means so much to us. 🥰🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 July, 09:42
Prayers sent 🙏 God Bless !

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 08:51
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 July, 09:33
Praying for your Mom and you and family!🙏🙏🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:13
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Appreciate it more than you know!! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 July, 09:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
13 July, 09:23
Oh, no. Is she home? Shut off wifi in her home, at least when she sleeps. Move her bed from the metered wall if on it. Get her some fucoidan. If you can get her to Arizona there is a IV vitamin C cancer treatment center there with near 100% survival rate. Or I can help you eliminate this at her home. See below and search fucoidan for more articles then search vitamin C and cancer. You need no drug at all. Ivermectin while good is a dewormer. There are many alternatives to help her. I will do all I can to help you learn them decided her best option.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Heavenly Father, we love You so much and thank You Father that YOU are our Creator and You have wonderfully and fearfully made us. You made us to live abundantly and we love You that You go before us as our Protector, Provider, Healer, best friend, You are our only Father and we need You so desperately. We can not navigate this world with out You, are captain. We thank you for Ke

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:00
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Ordering it now and taking out the television from her room. we are going to hopefully be discharged today. Hospice is setting up a hospital bed and some other equiptment at our home today Im getting her out of this place ASAP. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. i will be researching all you have written. ❤️❤️❤️

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
13 July, 08:28
My mom had Cholagiocasanomia. My heart is with you. Prayers to you and your mother🙏🏼

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:09
In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication
It is devastating! So sorry your mom had to go through that…thank you for the prayers. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 July, 12:59
🙏Love and prayers

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:10
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 July, 12:26
Big huge prayers coming at you fren 🙏🏻💓
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:10
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you so much ❤️🙏🏻

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 July, 12:19
Amen 🕊🙌🏼

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:14
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
AMEN! 🙏🏻❤️

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
12 July, 11:44
sending prayers of healing for your mother.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:12
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
❤️🥰❤️🥰

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 July, 11:38
God bless and protect your beloved mother. 🙏❤️ I pray He blesses her with a miracle.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 July, 11:35
Love and Prayers for your Mom!! ❤️🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:11
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Accepted!! Thank you 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

World Wide @worldwide
12 July, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏

World Wide @worldwide
🙏🙏🙏

World Wide @worldwide
🙏🙏🙏

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
12 July, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏🙏 holding you up from a far❤️

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 10:52
In response Cassio Peia to her Publication
Appreciate you!! 🥰

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 July, 10:00
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
12 July, 09:33
🙏❤️

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
12 July, 09:42
In response Sea Shell to his Publication

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 July, 09:25
Praying.

(Ivermection - there is nothing to lose in trying it)

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 09:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
YES! Ive already got her taking it!
Thank you for the prayers…..🥰