Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 12:52
#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. “Not vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
Oh, no. Is she home? Shut off wifi in her home, at least when she sleeps. Move her bed from the metered wall if on it. Get her some fucoidan. If you can get her to Arizona there is a IV vitamin C cancer treatment center there with near 100% survival rate. Or I can help you eliminate this at her home. See below and search fucoidan for more articles then search vitamin C and cancer. You need no drug at all. Ivermectin while good is a dewormer. There are many alternatives to help her. I will do all I can to help you learn them decided her best option.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Heavenly Father, we love You so much and thank You Father that YOU are our Creator and You have wonderfully and fearfully made us. You made us to live abundantly and we love You that You go before us as our Protector, Provider, Healer, best friend, You are our only Father and we need You so desperately. We can not navigate this world with out You, are captain. We thank you for Ke
09:23 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:00
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Ordering it now and taking out the television from her room. we are going to hopefully be discharged today. Hospice is setting up a hospital bed and some other equiptment at our home today Im getting her out of this place ASAP. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. i will be researching all you have written. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396