Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 12:52
#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. β€œNot vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 09:45
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank You Jesus and God for the authority to be here in your light Brother and Father where we forget just like you said we will
Forgive us and heal us like we where bf the fall, heal Kel Ques mother if you want
Thank You for angels here who are helping KelQues' mom and all eyes and ears surrounding her right now, for making way and bypassing [it all]
Thank You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
Thank you for the beautiful words..means so much to us. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
08:51 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
14 July, 08:56
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I love you, lets manifest His great positive vibes, go by faith not by sight rememberβ€οΈπŸ›‘οΈLets do this!!!!!:!!!!!
For if satan is divided against him self,how will [his kingdom] stand? Pain is nothing,push through to where you are healed,believe Jesus did that for You,i sure doπŸ•ŠοΈ

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 09:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
I love you too beautiful soul!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Manifesting 24/7…in Jesus name! I have zero doubts he will perform a miracle. My mom has always worshipped and loved our King of Kings. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»