nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:14
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Something happening in Australia right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:33
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

Kim Runner @kimrunner
Once we reach a higher frequency, they can't touch our light!
Vibes are real, and it's why they are so important.
09:58 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 02:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ok everyone Vibe so high with a gesture of love and a song of laughter.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 July, 01:23
12. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough - YouTube

Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Vol. 1 track 12

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 July, 12:00
Vibes engaged. I have found over the past 6 months that I AM more and more disregarding lower vibes and seeing more manifestation occurring. It's almost as though I have left my heavy luggage behind and simply DGAF what was in it.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 July, 12:33
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Same, and I don't hate it!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
12 July, 11:31
7:58>12>38>11
7 12 2022> 88>16> 7

I got the 44 on that so.. 44 not 45 (imagine me getting 44 :)))

9 44 22
9 8 4
444🎯

12>3

117 3 > 273> 93> 12>3

all my life with 44...
just realized this the other day..
my name is TODD ... lol DD=44🎯

12 July, 11:22
can we start a new acronym....?

#VAR

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
12 July, 10:48

NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 10:39
[They] already can't reach me now. This game is over.

#963hz

12 July, 10:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
!!! ♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:38
I vibe low
undercover
can’t get me

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 10:38
Lets shake it up folks, shake it TF up.

12 July, 11:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
8:38> 811>1
7 12 2022> 88>16>7

8🎯

WWG1WGA

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 July, 10:37
The Celestine Prophecy (film)

https://youtu.be/1vKQxbWIH...
The Celestine Prophecy (film) - YouTube

The Celestine Prophecy is a 2006 American film directed by Armand Mastroianni and starring Matthew Settle, Thomas Kretschmann, and Sarah Wayne Callies. The f...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 July, 10:26
Raise the vibe and shine brightly!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:25
Coming out strong with ya vibes today Kim😉 I love vibes!! Never knew something could be so powerful!💖

12 July, 10:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It's all you, benna.
you find them every day!
receive the message you are being given :)

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
12 July, 10:19
Yes!

12 July, 10:22
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
GM Jackie!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 10:26
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
EveryBody needs to Remember Great is our God and great are the Works of His Hands who has taught our hands to war so raise your Vibe. Princess Dianna said Random acts of Kindness that's one way to rise the vibe around you I would think I love all you people push back with God love and light!!