JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Eric reminds me of his Farther in his younger years.
He is my fav Trump kid until Barron gets older.
07:46 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 July, 12:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 July, 05:53
Gematria:

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

AND

you added an "r" to Father. Are you pointing us to the infamous "R" post? (see images)

I must have posted this 100 times until Anons took note and then they forced us to go to a separate bread to research and talk about it.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 July, 04:05

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
12 July, 02:40

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 July, 12:50
Mine too but I count on Don Jr to make me laugh on Instagram. Eric is my favorite too but shhhhhh, don't tell anybody :).

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
12 July, 12:24
time traveling vibes, lol

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 July, 11:07
"We are from the future" vibes. 😎

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
12 July, 11:39
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I think part of my design for the future is to be able to use my empathy and heart to discern "real" from "AI". Also, I have finally learned (am learning) that protecting my energy from parasites is as, if not more, important than feeling I need to give and be there for everyone. I never accepted fully until recently that I am targeted for my light. Never would believe that before as my self-esteem thought I am too small a fish. Who knows. Rambling -😄

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 12:06
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Trump brought Raisin Cain up Saturday🎇🎇 With ya 117 TS👊

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 July, 10:17
R...................

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 09:37
EFHTB?
🧐EFRHTB?
EFRHoriteTB?🤨
😊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 July, 09:37
Eric certainly seems genuine, and to share his dad’s heart. Thanks, for sharing your personal insight into a special family.

Caps = 41 + that extra “r” = 59.
TS = 746 > 17.

“The MSM must fall.”

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 July, 09:14
Eric is my favorite.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 July, 09:07
lol....that boy better start growing older and stop growing up! he is a tall glass of water!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 July, 08:53
aha... good for him

BUT WE DONT WANT A " TRUMP DINASTY " AND "THEIR SONS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT"

these is the CREEPY OLD GUYS mentallity of FAKE ELECTIONS
FAKE PRESIDENTS
DINASTY BLOODLINES WORLD

we dont want even elecctions becuase ARE FAKE

ALL POLITICIANS ARE FAKE .. Including TRUMP

SO THANS
BUT NO THANKS
WE DONT WANT MORE TRUMPS DINASTY FAKE PRESIDENTIALS

23232786736 BODY DOUBLES |CLONES |
ACTORS ACTING AS " ELECTED POLITICIANS "

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
12 July, 08:56
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
People have lost their minds.

I see people calling for Trump to be some sort of King. lol

Uhhh, no thanks.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 July, 09:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 July, 08:45
Smart guy and still really well addressed in the midst of it all.
Solid character. Baron is supposedly a crack genius with IT, so the family is going to be formidable.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 July, 08:45
Smart guy and still really well addressed in the midst of it all.
Solid character. Baron is supposedly a crack genius with IT, so the family is going to be formidable.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 July, 08:20
Fa(R)ther

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
12 July, 09:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Definition: at or to a greater distance or more advanced point. Eric is more aware?

Dwight Knapp @kad784
12 July, 08:19

True @True
12 July, 08:17
Don jr. is a bad ass social media troll just like his dad with an approachable regular guy image. The others somewhat come off as aloof elite.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 July, 08:16
I love his low-key vibe /restrained strength.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 July, 08:14
agreed vk.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 July, 08:14
agree...and am wondering how tall Barron will be....

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 July, 08:13
🤔Farther

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 July, 08:06
extra R .

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 July, 09:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
there are 3 Q posts with (r)
https://qanon.pub/?q=(r)

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 08:04
It's an absolute honor to have you share and reply to one of my posts and I cannot express how very much I appreciate it.🙏

I agree with you that Eric reminds me of his dad. He has that same confidence and his speech is very precise. I noted how he made sure to keep saying that he would support his father if "he chooses to run.' He doesnt leave much wiggle room for the corrupt MSM to manipulate what he says.

I can't help but get the impression that you already know that Barron will be a force of nature like his dad too.😉

I suppose I should add the 💧s for your message. It's a privilege to attempt a decode on an actual reply to me, so I'll try my best.

I immediately took note of the 17 timestamp for the bonus.

Thank you for all that you do to share information, enlighten and inspire so many Patriots. Your presence & contriibutions are blessings to so many of us.

God bless you and your family always.
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

🦅💫🇺🇸

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 08:23
🧐CONTINUED

💧746🔥
Chris Wallace looks clean as far as those descriptors used by Q are concerned. Looking into Matthews now
'
>>350576
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Wallace
You are not looking close enough.
Q
🧐 character (apostrophe?) looks like it is misplaced/error as a marker
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧647🇺🇸
I have posted this so many times.

Tomorrow is Freedom Day. Q posted a flag named Freedom and timing is everything.

Tomorrow.
>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q
🧐 "Freedom Day" & "flag" noted in 💧 & Red, White & Blue noted in the post as discussed by Eric Trump
🧐Various💧s in this post mention freedom

🧐7:46 > 710 > 71 《》 17

💧710🔥
Clown black op sites.
Asia.
Goodbye.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 09:16
☄️“A force of Nature” 🔥🔥🔥
🕊 Peace is the prize!🕊

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 July, 07:56
what if Barron already older? we’re just looking living in the past.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 July, 07:53
Eric and Laura are stealth badasses!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 July, 07:53
lol..mine too, he always strikes at the perfect moment.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
12 July, 07:51
morning vk - we are all family. no need to choose favorites 😃; )