JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 07:46
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Eric reminds me of his Farther in his younger years.
He is my fav Trump kid until Barron gets older.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
"We are from the future" vibes. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
11:07 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 12:06
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Trump brought Raisin Cain up Saturday๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡ With ya 117 TS๐Ÿ‘Š

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 July, 03:28
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
12 July, 11:39
I think part of my design for the future is to be able to use my empathy and heart to discern "real" from "AI". Also, I have finally learned (am learning) that protecting my energy from parasites is as, if not more, important than feeling I need to give and be there for everyone. I never accepted fully until recently that I am targeted for my light. Never would believe that before as my self-esteem thought I am too small a fish. Who knows. Rambling -๐Ÿ˜„

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 July, 11:28
I truly believe that there are entities from the future, here on AU and TG among other SM. Whether they come in an AI form, I have no idea. I believe they are good and want to save our world. Perhaps I've watched too much sci-fi in my life...but I believe the good guys are getting some help and that we are being guided. What ever happened to Raisin Cain?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 July, 11:34
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Don't know what happened to RC, I didn't follow. I always loved VK's response to him though, really stuck out so I saved it. :)

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 11:25
bezt crumb trail ever this

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
12 July, 11:13
This gave me the chills.

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 11:11
Please I hope AI isn't on AU
AU is where I go to find news to research.
AU makes researching easy. So appreciative OF you guys.

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 11:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 11:10
yes I would say because without us AI would not exist