sercorimo ... @sercorimo
If it's an "emergency".. why wait til Friday??

May be reaching, but what if.. 🤷‍♀️

Caps = 99
Rapture/Thirteen/The Event
04:10 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 July, 05:47
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
its all done drip drip drip all i can say damn these people are patient mfers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 July, 05:32
Hubby just came home and said Little Rock, AR is going to put the mask mandate back on.

The plant he works at? "WE WILL SHUT THIS PLANT DOWN." #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
11 July, 05:51
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
A few memes to print out and drop on the floors as you SHUT IT DOWN!!! I haven’t complied once with any of the BS mandates of this GLOBAL SCAMDEMIC!!! CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
11 July, 08:01
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I'm getting over the vid right now, and I'm here to tell you IT IS NOT A FOOKIN EMERGENCY. Kudos to your husband for standing up against the BS.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 July, 05:32
Hubby just came home and said Little Rock, AR is going to put the mask mandate back on.

The plant he works at? "WE WILL SHUT THIS PLANT DOWN." #Fooked

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 July, 05:17
IF I HAVE PENNY, FOR EVERY FALSE "THIS FRIDAY FOR SURE"... I COULD BUILD YOUR WALL FROM THIS SAVINGS😂😂😂

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
11 July, 06:01
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Exactly!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 July, 05:06
🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏

Such an exciting "what if," Ser!! 😽

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 July, 05:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
11 July, 04:21
🤣 Waiting til Friday 🤦‍♀️

Never question your reach… Many have been cclose and/or over 🎯