sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 July, 04:10
If it's an "emergency".. why wait til Friday??

May be reaching, but what if.. 🤷‍♀️

Caps = 99
Rapture/Thirteen/The Event

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
Hubby just came home and said Little Rock, AR is going to put the mask mandate back on.

The plant he works at? "WE WILL SHUT THIS PLANT DOWN." #Fooked
05:32 PM - Jul 11, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
11 July, 08:01
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I'm getting over the vid right now, and I'm here to tell you IT IS NOT A FOOKIN EMERGENCY. Kudos to your husband for standing up against the BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
11 July, 05:51
A few memes to print out and drop on the floors as you SHUT IT DOWN!!! I haven’t complied once with any of the BS mandates of this GLOBAL SCAMDEMIC!!! CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 July, 05:46
Wear the mask of Hilary will kill you!!! LMAO

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 July, 05:43
by now, people should know that all government authority is fake

11 July, 05:43
by now, people should know that all government authority is fake

11 July, 05:42
just say no, i do not wear the clothing of a slave

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
11 July, 05:34
print this out and hand to employer
be willing to be fired

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 July, 05:38
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Have that. Thank you! He's mid level management and they will walk off the job and to the parking lot in defiance. MUCHO DINERO on the line to finish million dollar projects by contracted dates.