MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I am one of the fake user counts of twitter. I was permanent banned in Nov 2020. But I was never able to delete my account. It says I do not have authorization to do that as I am banned. This is because they count me as user as part of their fraud. I bet there are 100s of 1000s like me.
11:18 AM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 July, 11:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Lol... 🤣
I'm another member of this Twatter Reject Club.. and I've never been in better company... ☺️🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
12 July, 01:10
me too Matthew! i cannot delete my account or my information either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 08:02
Is it ok to say I'm on Account number 9?.....

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 July, 11:50
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
WOW... 👏... admiration of mine you have.. 😉 ..!

Mark Taylor @MercuryRising1776
12 July, 07:36
same for me. I was banned and opened 6 more accounts under different names and phone numbers. i am guessing 50% are not real, if not more.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
12 July, 06:30
I was banned on twat with the FAKE inauguration of sleepy biden. Pointing out things that I saw.

Denese Pipe @Denese
12 July, 06:23
Same here was permanetly banned in 2020 can't delete my account.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 July, 06:00
I had 2 accounts and can't delete after getting permanently banned.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 July, 05:57
Ive been suspended 7 times. I am not able to delete any of those 7 accounts.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 July, 05:58
I would bet most all members of anonup have one or more accounts on twitter they can not access to delete.

Free Speech, who knew?

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
12 July, 05:12
Havent been on it in 3 yrs, but Facebook too. I was unable to delete that as well.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 July, 03:30
same here
i saved my email correspondence between myself and the bird

Kerstin Hellström @Kerstin
12 July, 03:30
I have one account that was suspended a long time ago.
I have written twice because I want to erase it since I cant use it. They haven't even bothered to answer.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 July, 02:25
There were thousands of us suspended the same day, right after Trump was suspended. Accounts still there with no way to get in and delete them.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 July, 01:25
I had wondered the same thing. I can still get on, search, etc. i just cannot like or post anything as ‘my account is permanently suspended’. If so, why not just delete it? I am guessing you are correct.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 July, 01:01
ME TOO

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 July, 12:57
yup

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
12 July, 12:57
yup

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 July, 12:31
Same here x 5 accounts🤣

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
12 July, 12:04
Me too!

Iam Mie @iammiele
11 July, 11:51
Yup...a new "#metoo" movement...

Iam Mie @iammiele
12 July, 12:00
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
🤣🧐🤣I wonder if we should all submit our status to the courts???

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
11 July, 11:38
Most likely my first account too. They said I was spamming. That's rich.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 July, 11:35
Same here!!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 July, 11:31
And me. Great statement

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 July, 11:00
🙋‍♀️3 accounts

Cam Mac @campmac111
11 July, 10:13
Ditto. (More than one I might add.)

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 July, 10:00
I have 5 accounts I can't delete... I HAVE BEGGED THEM TO DELETE ME So count 5 with just me

Cher Real6119 @CherReal6119
11 July, 09:55

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
11 July, 09:38
Same here