Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 July, 09:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Slip up? Or part of the script?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
10 July, 07:20
The Secret Service should be paying all these arrogant haters a visit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 July, 06:57
Evil, vile 💩 turds!! Be careful of that wish and the boomerang - President Trump is protected by our Almighty Father!!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
10 July, 06:36
RINOs are loathesome.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
10 July, 04:44
They're the ones who are gonna die.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
10 July, 04:28
The party of death. Dem friend of mine told me she hopes mcconnell and graham die. Can't say I disagree but never is it my opening gambit.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 July, 03:49
They'll continue to run their mouths and keep showing the world who they are. people are slowly but surely waking up to this. they'll bury themselves because of their smug pride.

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
10 July, 03:33
Typical democRATs--deal with "problems" by killing opponent...(I'm just sayin')

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
10 July, 03:22
well, I say start killing political commentators. Start with Lowry.

Chris Warren @ColonelMurphy
10 July, 03:22
Unsurprising considering the DC globalist elites are a death cult. Unabashed, unashamed, their evil is fully exposed.