Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
A whole other network is being created that will free us from the wires and towers.

Trump's DOD funded this.
12:13 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 July, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Guardians with links to the Stars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 July, 01:55
Simply cannot wait for this to happen Sir.
So much healing will be needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 July, 11:26
Might be a stretch but was wondering why the simulation killed a squirrel I enjoyed watching by electrocuting it last week on our power line. Made me really sad. Those lines and poles are ugly and we haven't changed using them in over 110 years.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
11 July, 09:07

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
11 July, 09:04

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 July, 01:16

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 July, 01:00
Nikola Tesla tech? JGT...DJT? Von Graaff...Hughes? Cant wait to hear the stories!!! 😳
If im understanding u.🤓

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
10 July, 10:19
This Year??? -can't come soon enough, I'm ready!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 July, 10:15
I bet their hats are white ;)

Alycat 777 @alycat777
10 July, 09:12
🙏Thank God for President Trump

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 July, 08:52
Bring it on!!!

woke up at 11:11 this morning 😎💖
It is already 7:11:22 here 🍿

Tom Grant @GrantQ
11 July, 04:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
lucky you sleeping into 11.11am. im just jealous, have to get up at 5am every day.

God Wins @Nous
10 July, 08:45
BLACKOUTS NECESSARY
September?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 July, 07:22
Wanted to add this —

TS = 13:13.

Where love is, there is God, and with God, all things are possible.

1 Corinthians 13
13 So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

WWG1WGA

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 July, 08:53
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
nice 11:22 t/s 💖

Not Important @Notimportant
10 July, 07:05
when can i sign up to TTDSSS & take down a few poles & wires! Always hated them obstructing the views of nature - driving country roads they are an eyesore! even while hiking mountains, damn things cut across breathtaking landscapes. would give me great pleasure to remove a few!!!

10 July, 10:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I am with you!! I say that all the time!!🎯

10 July, 10:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I am with you!! I say that all the time!!🎯

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 July, 06:36
Is the Trump WALL a Tesla Wall … with connections to Starlink?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 July, 07:28
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
‘Where thinking about building the wall as a solar wall, so it creates energy … and pays for itself’ Trump

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 July, 09:20
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Starlink is a M7sk project. Low orbit Satellites. Is that Quantum? IDTS.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
10 July, 06:28
in the works it seems.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
10 July, 05:59
VK... Thats some straight talking TRUTH!

NO GAMES
NO DECODE

JUST SWEET TRUTH

VERY BIG TY from WaQie 💙

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 July, 05:40
that will be great, learned some about modems and routers today, storm knocked my WIFI out last night, friend helped me over phone, got tv and wifi working, feeling good bout that, cause the tech part of my brain needs growing

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 July, 04:49
can’t wait 👏👏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 July, 04:26
Is Elon part of that?

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 July, 04:04
I knew it!! Amazing

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
10 July, 03:49
● ODIN ● as per CodeMonkey ?!?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 July, 03:31
External Technologies are Simply an Outward Expression of Organic Inner "Technologies" and both are Based Upon the Sacred Geometry of Light, Metatron's Cube, The Flower of Life and other Sacred Geometrical Symbols that Describe what we now know to be the (Q)uantum Source Field of Dark Matter/Mother; Interpenetrated by Universal Holofractally Encoded Light. Black Hole/Whole/White Hole/Whole; Dark Matter/Mother/Light; Yin and Yang.
"ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ("A.I") is a Technological Projection or Extrapolation of ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE/God/the (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign/Designer of All Creation.
The Children of Darkness can Wield and an Attempt to Weaponized God's Creation but the very Technologies they Use to Create an Inverted Fear-Based Matrix, are Ultimately Grounded and Sourced in Absolute, Universal Intelligence.
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
GOD WINS! BIGLY!

10 July, 03:15
Nanu Nanu

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 July, 03:28
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Live Long & Prosper

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 July, 02:59
DOD reminds me of this drop from 11.11.
/route_DOD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Also Q560, “Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla?”

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 July, 05:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
IMO, tax payers' money has gone to the Fed to pay interest on the loans to the US Corporation.The money given to Tesla was fiat monopoly money

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 02:56
All I know is I am grateful for all the really smart people on this platform. Their intelligence astounds me.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 July, 04:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 July, 06:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
me too♥️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 02:49
Great news VK! Sending love . . .

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 July, 02:40
A German, a Belgian and a Dutchman were talking and bragging about the developments of digital technology. The German said: "We have had internet cables in the ground since 2002." The Belgian said: "We have had copper wires for electricity on the ground since 1934." The Dutchman then said: "We have NOTHING in the ground. We have had wireless internet for centuries!"

10 July, 02:33
Peace Is The Prize
Time Squeeze
Tesla Scalar Interferometer

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Death Ray - Ultimate Weapon of Nikola Tesla?? Myth or reality? - YouTube

Death Ray - Ultimate Weapon of Nikola Tesla??Myth or reality? Not only he wished to give free, wireless energy to the world, he also wanted to establish long...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
10 July, 04:35
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Happy birthday Nikola Tesla