THIS IMAGE
IS COMING
TO A SCHOOL
NEAR YOU......

THIS IS A REPLY 2
VINCENT KENNEDY

I USED TO ENJOY PRETTY GIRLS ON TV
BUT NOW I JUST LOOK @ ADAMS APPLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 July, 02:20
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏻 he is human

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Polly Morran @PollyM
11 July, 09:28
We do exactly the same thing after realizing that every second person has changed themselves and l wonder how many young boys and girls are going to be upset when they learn they were infatuated and fantasized about a person that is the same sex this could be earth shattering to them.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 July, 09:40
In response Polly Morran to her Publication
yes indeed.. praying for everyone! especially the children who didnt ask to become a different gender but were forced to as children by their parents. I truly cannot imagine

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 July, 07:00
Wait until the general public find out what Victorias Secret really is🤣 🤮

11 July, 08:54
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
oh yep!!! the secret is none of them have a V😂

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
11 July, 05:26
same

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
11 July, 04:56
🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
11 July, 04:35
haha lol same

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
11 July, 03:57
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 July, 03:30
Some of them are real easy to spot like the musician PINK. He/she flaunts it all the time. You can't miss the pelvic bone.

11 July, 08:58
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
oh absolutely!! normies are going to be shocked

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 July, 01:28

11 July, 09:00
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
😂😂😂 yea im convinced they made makeup for dudes lol

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
10 July, 09:34
😉

Alycat 777 @alycat777
10 July, 09:09
🙂Lol.me too

Tigerladys Den @tigress21
10 July, 08:12
🤣🤣🤣 truth

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
10 July, 06:44
Oh my gosh! Me too! It’s like I don’t believe anything anymore.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 July, 06:21
wife is probably thrilled♥️with your change of perspective😁

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 July, 05:53
This is so true! I've driven my girlfriend crazy with pointing out supposed actresses and questioning their true gender. I can't look at any woman with power or fame and not start looking for the obvious signs. Their name is the first giveaway, like Andie MacDowell, whom I used to like. But the last time I watched Three Weddings and A Funeral I just kept looking for signs of an Adam's Apple. So sad, because I really enjoyed her and Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Now it's gross to think of them sharing a bed.

11 July, 09:05
In response David Treciak to his Publication
yea, disgusted is a great way to put it.. men lusting over women who are men and women constantly trying to acheive the body shape and figure of a woman who isnt even a woman at all.. its truly sick

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 July, 05:52
so much stuff to process, and i know more than many, everything fooked up, watching my language thanks to you, saw info on japan and war, so much not what we think, gonna need some more schooling before this is all over with♥️

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 July, 06:55
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
same - lol, we all learn from each other :) I know my strength and weakness , the rest , learning as I go - I do one hing fir sure not to use ny strength to demean, undermine , manipulate or condemn. Love is it ….. :)

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
10 July, 05:52
Made me chuckle... it is true. As a girl I do the same thing... I found it a hard rabbit hole to dig around in.. I floated around it for some time until I suddenly started blurting it out...

I can't watch the movies now except when my good friend makes me because of some relevant disclosure...

It's all so confusing.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 July, 05:29
🤣

memes matter @NoComment
10 July, 04:40
😂

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 July, 04:28
A wise MAN! 😂

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 July, 03:40
its hard not to anymore hard to watch anything without wondering are they pedos did they partake i hope will know one day.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 July, 05:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'm certain all the masks will be taken off.

hope saxton @Scribe11
10 July, 03:12
That is so true, Vincent!!
Just to be clear, I am very much a lady.
Ask anyone.
But...I too look for Adam's apples.
I am also (almost) ashamed to admit that I look to the nether-regions for skirts or loose pants that appear to swing just a bit too much.
😂🤣

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 July, 03:01
Where there's an apple, there's a banana!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
10 July, 02:57

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
10 July, 02:54
🤪Anyone know when this ride stops?

10 July, 03:34
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
😂😂😂

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
10 July, 02:53
That's what I do too. Hallmark channel is full of them. More obvious in the old black and white movies. Linda Paris does a fantastic job with her tranvestigations. Plus, she's highly entertaining with her snarky comments. McAllistertv.com

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
10 July, 02:50
lol. do you know what Victoria's actual secret was?

10 July, 03:35
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
indeed! hips dont lie! (or lack there of)

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 July, 03:20
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Victoria's Secret is labeled after Queen Victoria (he/she) whereas all the models are trannies.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
10 July, 02:49