Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 July, 04:21
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We are ok! I am SO SORRY to have worried Joey and anyone else! I/we called Joey - just got off the phone with him - we will be visiting with him tomorrow. 🙏 I typed up a d/m for my mate and sent it to Joey last night - he's really needing a man to talk to - someone who understands. I had no idea this would cause so much worry as I told Joey. And I am so humbled that so many of you have shown concern and love. THANK YOU!! This is how we get through this - together - however we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 July, 05:31
Wow! What would we do without this God ordained group of good people who just love and care about each other. So heartwarming to know that people care so very much. I love you Joey and Victoria and Steve, and am so glad you are going to see each other. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 July, 04:45
cannot wait to give you an IN PERSON HUG tomorrow! 😍🙏