Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
We are ok! I am SO SORRY to have worried Joey and anyone else! I/we called Joey - just got off the phone with him - we will be visiting with him tomorrow. 🙏 I typed up a d/m for my mate and sent it to Joey last night - he's really needing a man to talk to - someone who understands. I had no idea this would cause so much worry as I told Joey. And I am so humbled that so many of you have shown concern and love. THANK YOU!! This is how we get through this - together - however we can.
04:21 PM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 July, 05:04
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thanks for reaching out. Always here if you are in need.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 July, 04:45
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE BOTH OKAY WE ARE WITH YOU PATRIOTS !!!!!!!! WE ARE GLAD YA'LL HAVE ONE ANOTHER !!!! PRAYERS CONTINUED FOR GOD TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 July, 04:37
💛I am glad to hear everything is ok!!!

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
08 July, 04:33
so glad everything is ok.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 04:32
It is OK. I am just so glad that you are OK and that Joey has you as support and visa versa. We are family and everyone or anyone who is struggling, you don't have to do it alone. We are all here for you. We have all had our moments where we need extra help, advice or just love. GOD Bless you all.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 July, 04:45
cannot wait to give you an IN PERSON HUG tomorrow! 😍🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 July, 05:31
Wow! What would we do without this God ordained group of good people who just love and care about each other. So heartwarming to know that people care so very much. I love you Joey and Victoria and Steve, and am so glad you are going to see each other. God Bless.