JET2 @JET2
Great news everyone !!!
01:32 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
laura rosario @Lauracr
08 July, 11:04
In response JET2 to his Publication
why to people still listen to this criminal fraud He is from my State Not far from me smh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 July, 11:57
In response laura rosario to her Publication
someone posted this earlier sorry i can't find your name. Is this the same guy as above? Likes the children

https://ujsportal.pacourts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JET2 @JET2
10 July, 09:58
In response laura rosario to her Publication
Accusations made are required to have evidence supporting it.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
08 July, 09:18
Be careful who you follow.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 July, 08:58

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
08 July, 09:13
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
👍

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 July, 11:56
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Exactly!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 July, 08:33
DJT signed his statement on Abe PRESIDENT DJT🔥

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 July, 09:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
08 July, 08:29
Its been said Phil is friends with someone very close to Trump. I'd love to believe this...

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
08 July, 10:34
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Australia was already reporting this over a week ago

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
08 July, 08:21
Hi heard Phil say that the other night. I just viewed
Scott Mckay on telegram and he posted this which is saying the opposite of what Phil said. Confused and tired on what to believe.
https://rumble.com/v1bh9v1...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 July, 08:16
💗🇺🇸🙏😇 Love his delivery and his news is best of all! #NCSWIC #wwg1wga #GodWins

chore Toke @choretoke
08 July, 05:09
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼✊🏼💥💥💥🙏🏼🙏🏼

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 July, 08:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I just wrote a big thoughtful post ad it disappeared before it registered.

Astounding! Kash Patel's communiqué about the 45 states who overturned the election results, signaled what was coming. Other countries were reporting that Branden had been removed by the SCOTUS, but of course, not a peep here in the USA.

All I know is this: When all is said and done:
It will be hard to spoon-feed the truth to all those in our sphere who believed we were totally off our rockers, when they bombard us with 'old questions' we received answers to during the past decade (+).

There is so much swirl around the bearer of this news. I am still waiting to exhale. More confirmation needed.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
08 July, 04:30
Who is this excellent news bearer? Awesome jersey btw! DEW's ....yes!

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
08 July, 05:09
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Phil Godlewski

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 July, 04:25
Mamma Mia , Goodness gracious, !!!