JET2 @JET2
08 July, 01:32
Great news everyone !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβœŠπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
05:09 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response JET2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 July, 08:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I just wrote a big thoughtful post ad it disappeared before it registered.

Astounding! Kash Patel's communiquΓ© about the 45 states who overturned the election results, signaled what was coming. Other countries were reporting that Branden had been removed by the SCOTUS, but of course, not a peep here in the USA.

All I know is this: When all is said and done:
It will be hard to spoon-feed the truth to all those in our sphere who believed we were totally off our rockers, when they bombard us with 'old questions' we received answers to during the past decade (+).

There is so much swirl around the bearer of this news. I am still waiting to exhale. More confirmation needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
08 July, 09:03
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THE TRUTH COMES OUT NOT FOR ME BUT FOR THE ONES THAT THINK THAT CREEPY JOE IS OUR (P ) I CAN’T EVEN SAY THE WORD but you know what I’m trying to say. I understand that this is a major war like no other Good Verse Evil, Its very tough emotionally one thing I can say that it has made me a stronger personally and spiritually πŸ™πŸΌ