JET2 @JET2
08 July, 01:32
Great news everyone !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura rosario @Lauracr
why to people still listen to this criminal fraud He is from my State Not far from me smh
11:04 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response JET2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauracr in this post can reply
JET2 @JET2
10 July, 09:58
In response laura rosario to her Publication
Accusations made are required to have evidence supporting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura rosario @Lauracr
10 July, 12:23
In response JET2 to his Publication
the evidence was posted in the comments Us portal sytem for Pennsylvania He also is charged with fraud He lives 45 minutes away from me He was all over the news here !!! He is a criminal fraud Careful who you follow

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 July, 11:57
In response laura rosario to her Publication
someone posted this earlier sorry i can't find your name. Is this the same guy as above? Likes the children

https://ujsportal.pacourts...

laura rosario @Lauracr
08 July, 12:40
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Yup Thats him He also has newer Fraud charges