Kim Runner @kimrunner
So...what's the consensus on the GA Guidestones boom?
We thinkin it was TTDSSS?
11:40 AM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
do dah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
07 July, 05:24
Tom Majeski - The Dead Stroke - YouTube

#DeadStroke #Instructional #PoolManiacsThe BEST quality videos on the web!Visit us.www.poolmaniacs.comFacebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/poolmaniacsvideo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 July, 09:09
Space Force doing alittle drill...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 July, 04:45
:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 6, 2022 at 2:22 PM]
BREAKING: New witness for the January 6 committee alleges President Trump blew up the friggin Georgia Guidestones.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 July, 04:00
I deleted my previous post. I stand corrected. video was working, and I am going with…

DON’T mess with God or drones.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 July, 03:34

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
07 July, 04:57
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Oh that's why he grabbed the wheel! 😎

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 July, 03:27
Blue J nails it!
bluejay76

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 July, 03:19
Oh, yeah, this is "sketchy." Smells like feds. If WHs did this, there would be nothing left.

What exactly is hidden under there? Bodies or pathogens? Or a big note saying, "Buh Bye" or "We told you so?" 🙄

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
06 July, 03:19
I’m so happy😃. Each tablet says the same thing but written in different languages. I’m curious about the specific languages written on the destroyed stone

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 July, 03:46
In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication
I just saw a post that said it was English. Not verified though

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
06 July, 03:09
Was there some voodoo or dark magic associate with it - probably given the language, and the breaking of the monument either destroyed or weakened some of its power.

Yea, it's a good thing that it fell, but Everything was not destroyed, however, what it was used for, and how it was viewed by both the artist and viewer (separate ideas/meanings) was hit hard

I'm wondering was there a deeper or secondary meaning than what's on the surface

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 July, 02:52
I asked VK if he was up to some sketchy sh*t while on ‘vacation’. i wonder exacyly which stone was taken down. Regardless, all of them need to crumble.
Perhaps someone was sending a message.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 July, 02:50
Shot heard around the world?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 July, 03:26
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Thats what i was thinking!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 July, 02:48
Q team active... message sent. Seems CERN may have unleashed the avenging angels 😂

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
06 July, 02:18
Coincidence... or more specifically, someone following the story decided to take some action, probably similar, (maybe Jack Daniels) but unrelated to the plan.... but things (in this movie) do seem to be speeding up

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 July, 02:08
Knowing what those nasty things stand for, I want to give a high five to whoever did it
Now finish the job & raze the horrible things to dust

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 July, 01:44
More popcorn 🍿 please! It's going to be a great week!!! Vibes up peeps they are fooked. Message sent!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 July, 01:39

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 July, 02:50
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
exactly.... CERN activated in reverse

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 July, 01:37

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
06 July, 01:32
Supreme court victories and now this.

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
06 July, 01:28

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
06 July, 01:25
Where’s PEPE? 🤣🐸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 July, 02:56
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
🙌🤣

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
06 July, 12:31
We are on the correct timeline. 😎🙏

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 July, 01:44
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Another interesting thing. My special needs daughter has not felt well enough to do even small tasks the past several months....Monday night she completely rearranged her library. Up and down ladders to do it. Normally that would have knocked her out for a week or more....nope...she was back at it last night cleaning and organizing tables and other shelves. NOT like her at all....but my gracious...if she could be back to being a productive person that would be amazing and a miracle!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 02:51
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 July, 12:28
zippity do da
zippity de day
my oh my what a wonderful day

plenty of sunshine headed our way....

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 July, 12:25
Absofookinglutley!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 July, 12:14
Someone called?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 July, 03:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nice roll down, so organic.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 July, 08:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Weren't these used to create earthquakes?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 July, 12:14

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 July, 12:11
LOLOLOLOL!!!!🤣🤣😂😇

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 July, 12:05
i want to think it was a message sent:
first shot across the bow
+++r
“We’ll be back to finish the job when all is said and done.”

Regardless of random or intentional, we on offense now!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 July, 11:58
😉 you bet!

Golden Times donated @Golden
06 July, 11:55
💧 11