Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 July, 11:40
So...what's the consensus on the GA Guidestones boom?
We thinkin it was TTDSSS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
We are on the correct timeline. πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
12:31 PM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 02:51
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 July, 01:44
Another interesting thing. My special needs daughter has not felt well enough to do even small tasks the past several months....Monday night she completely rearranged her library. Up and down ladders to do it. Normally that would have knocked her out for a week or more....nope...she was back at it last night cleaning and organizing tables and other shelves. NOT like her at all....but my gracious...if she could be back to being a productive person that would be amazing and a miracle!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thatβ€˜s great❣️

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Amazing! πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
06 July, 01:24
Good Vibes hold the energy!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 July, 01:24
I don't know if it's my imagination....but I felt LESS oppressed since yesterday. Not as stressed. If that makes ANY sense? Could it really be because of this???

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
06 July, 01:27

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 July, 01:07
I think vibes are already here!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
06 July, 01:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Agreed! Nice 107 TS! 😎🍿

J J Larr @3JJL
06 July, 12:54
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ